Fixed Internally Login Issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mannwin, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Vethriks New Member

Same issue, 2 different accounts on 2 separate computers, can't log into either on either.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Try now. Just got an acct in.
  3. Herf Augur

Why are so many of the posts happening on "Monday", i.e. tomorrow?
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

It's happening again.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Because it was last Monday. Not tomorrow.
  6. Zirrin New Member

This started for me last week on 4-29-2021. I am still unable to log into the game with either of my accounts. I have tried to change the password too to no avail.
  7. Dakanmer New Member

Once again it looks like login servers are down. Also tried logging into daybreak site and it says "invalid credentials".
    Fenthen, Miminona and Skuz like this.
  8. Truebadour New Member

As usual they messed up something. They seem to have incompetent employees running the updates as always.
    toodlem likes this.
  9. wiha Elder

i get same they were wrong that it would not do anything to logins
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Same here.
  11. Warpeace Augur

Status: 5/4/2021 8:02 PDT - In game purchases and marketplace are currently down for scheduled maintenance.

This was also noted to have log in issues
  12. Ozadar Elder

I used to run a Network Operations Center and never have I seen such shoddy patching and server uptime. You can definitely attribute many of the lost EQ gamers to being unable to play 3-7 days a month due to this nonsense.
    Herf and toodlem like this.
  13. Fatboy Tony New Member

If they can't handle 13 people trying to log in on a random Tuesday, how if the world are they going to handle the new TLP launch in a few weeks? Oh wait, I remember now, Aradune. Working as intended.
  14. toodlem Elder

Can't log in here either.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I just logged into the game on an alt - all servers showed up in that screen and no issues. But I did have other characters logged in before the patch started.

Did get invalid credentials when attempting to log in to these forums but on the second attempt it went thru

Perhaps just keep trying?
  16. Kloven Elder

The Marketplace maintenance appears to have impacted logins for sure. Not been able to get Launcher to connect with my account list for hours. Unfortunate the announcement for today's maintenance was misleading.
  17. Fenthen aka Rath

Dreamweaver, is this just a thing that we have to deal with several times a week now? Like, the uptime lately has been really atrocious.
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

and again
  19. Tygart Lorekeeper

Same. Cannot login.
    Fenthen likes this.
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Yep, the login server is down. Not launchpad issues, the login server itself is not responding.
    Fenthen likes this.