Classic Planes Shared Loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bewts, May 3, 2021.

1. Bewts Augur

How is it going to work?

Will necromancer armor drops traditionally exclusive to Fear now also drop in Hate?

Note that the mobs aren’t flagged as rare creatures so I expect if they take the easy route this would be a non-issue. Except for the fact that they noted raid mobs should be sharing loot as well.

Be interesting how they manage the in-between elements that are raid mobs but aren’t in the inventory of “rare” creature tags.
  2. Beep Elder

They said raid and rare mobs so I doubt planar trash will be included in this. Keep your expectations low for how much nuance is actually involved in this system bud.
  3. Bewts Augur

My thoughts exactly. If it isn’t a raid mob or tagged as rare it’s probably not sharing loot.

An interesting one will be access to the fishbone earring which could get spread across many mobs making it difficult to find a worn EB item early on.

Same can probably be said for jboots ring if ya go through all the work to spawn AC to get some “trash” midlevel drop.
  4. Thrawnseg Augur

I'm not sure Hadden is actually marked as Rare.
  5. Nebby Lorekeeper

Is Hadden even flagged as a rare creature?
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

7. Baulkin Augur

Awesome work. :) I think 4 of us were working on similar projects. You, Me, Svaaka & Rhysk. We should try to get all of our data out there so we can crosscheck / error check before launch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hqWSs6Mqr17LJRFbD5ToVCtYmMgBXZxJ4WDbIMpYiyk/edit?usp=sharing is mine. It lacks the awesome item links yours has, but it does have a pivot so you can search in a range.

Rhysk's was setup like a webpage and looks the most "Polished"

Savaka's is a clean Mob/Location/Level Spreadsheet
  8. Nolrog Augur

We don't really know at this point in time, and the only thing Dreamweaver has said is that there are some things that they want us to find out for ourselves (e.g., they aren't going to tell us.)
  9. Xhartor Augur

Those mini's in Hate are flagged as raid mobs and drop the hate armor. So it's possible any raid mobs around level 55 will drop hate planar armor.
  10. NImxat Elder

Loot was mentioned in two lines in the announcement:
    1. Rare NPCs will drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    2. Raids will drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    I read this as All rare NPCs in the expansion may share loot based on level. And, separately all raid mobs will share loots. So all Hate/Fear/Sky mobs (including trash) will share loot tables. We are all guessing about the details. The dragons will share loot. Will the Hate and Fear mini-bosses share with the Island bosses? Will they share with the dragons? Will every planes mob drop sky quest loot and keys? It should be fun, but may be hell for the raid loot masters, heh.
  11. NImxat Elder

A number of the outdoor "rare" mobs never seemed to increase their spawn rates when the "more rares" flag was turned on so we are all just guessing until those loots drop from something else.