please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by back to eq, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Machen New Member

Rizlona is the first box friendly tlp in, well, forever.

For players on Aradune, you KNEW something else/different/better was coming along soon.

Rizlona players, yeah, let us have this one server and let it go the distance.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  2. Elite_raider Augur

For all the people who aren't on Rizlona, let us get this one boxing friendly Free Loot rule server, you guys can still have Rizlona and go the distance if you want.
    Zinth likes this.
  3. Zinth Augur

yeah have been asking for freeloot for ages.. don't care if the randoloot is there or not (as long as it works properly) the exp could be better than mangler... most hate the massive grind, but atleast it is better than phinny. Karendune was a fail, never have one server whined so much before, during and after launch.
  4. a_librarian Augur

I'm sure you guys will shine on for years...
  5. a_librarian Augur

oh honey, mischief is going to be the most depraved server launch ever. Be prepared for whining
  6. Zinth Augur

time will tell... they have said they have a "overflow" server ready... lets see what happens before we judge.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You already have one, it's called Firiona Vie
    Kylo Classic likes this.
  8. Zinth Augur

yeah good luck trying to catch up there and where are the AoC's so you can actually raid? right? well every raidmob is permadead there up until the regular instances begin.
  9. Elite_raider Augur

Skuz knows the post was meant for TLP's as it is in the TLP part of the forums, he is just a drama queen that only see's what he wants to see :)
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah that's why I did not say said turn off true-box at DoDH...oh wait I did, many times.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself though.
    Ketzerei84 likes this.
  11. Elite_raider Augur

Now you are just trying to justify your own bad behavior..

Shame, SHame, SHAME! ;p
  12. Kahna Augur

This is demonstrably false. Ragefire/Lockjaw whined more in the 3 months after it's launch than Aradune whined in it's entire existence. (100 pages of "comments/whines/complaints in the first 3 months of RF/LJ's life, if you scroll back 100 pages from now you end up several months before Aradune was even announced.) I am sorry you don't like folks who dislike people circumventing the ruleset of a server, but that doesn't make it "the worst/whiniest/whateverest server ever". It's in game culture was really no different than any of the TLPs that came before it.
  13. Vyl'nn New Member

Just adding my vote for a boxing TLP Mischief server.

I think there are a lot of players like me, work and family keep me from raiding and even make me an unreliable grouper. Without 3rd party software, which I don't want to use, 3-boxing is all I can handle. Free trade would allow my toons to acquire better equipment which allows for greater variety in the classes that make up my 3 box while enjoying a TLP experience.
  14. Celestian Elder

Is it wrong of me to hope they do have a "boxer mischief server" so the boxers dont play on Mischief prime?
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

The RMT botters/cheaters will play where the money is.
    Tweakfour17, SunDrake and Skuz like this.
  16. Elite_raider Augur

If everyone asking for a boxing version of Mischief had posted in the same thread and not kept making new one's this would be 20 pages long soon, which would make it even more visible to DPG how many want this server. DPG; Please keep making all the great decisions you have made lately and make a box friendly Mischief server to! :)
  17. Hdizzle Augur

If its an overflow server... I think that's even more the reason not have the dumb truebox thing. If both servers are truebox, than the overflow server should come with a predetermined merge date around lvl 70.

I don't see the harm if you make an overflow that isn't truebox and lets people spread out, it may last longer and not need any of DB's thoughts for years.

I don't know how many people would main on it because frankly most of the peeps on Riz wanted a non truebox server because we don't like to reroll classic every year. We'd prefer to play all the exansions and understand how this game looks after a certain point getting to (and at) live.

If it sucks dump it into FV /shrug.
  18. SunDrake Augur

This. Rizlona proved that 'boxers' aren't the ones that ruin True Box. The people who chose to disregard the rules on Aradune are following the money. They seek a server where they can use the advantages boxing offers to profit off non-boxers and returnees.
    Zinth likes this.
  19. SunDrake Augur

and profit might mean RMT, or it might mean just a feeling of power. Lotta old dudes that just wanna feel powerful, and its easier for them to feel that on a server where simply adding a couple characters gives them a leg up on the rest of the server.
  20. Uumdano Augur

Insanity that people still think truebox is actually a thing. I mean, Charlie, meet Lucy and her football. This time, she is really going to let you kick it, promise!

That being said, there should be a boxing friendly Mischief server. I would also add, ideally there is a no third party boxing server, that way those who box are on more even terms as far as being able to make every single key stroke for every action per account. Of course, since they cant (wont) even enforce truebox, this thought process of mine is a total pipe dream....

Anyways, +1 boxing Mischief server.
    Machen likes this.