Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Khoza, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Khoza Augur

First off, thanks for making Fabled spawns work in PoTime. We confirmed tonight that they are spawning.

However, killing them is another matter. Of the four fabled in Phase 4, (Saryrn, Tallon, Vallon, and Terris) 3 were regening to 100% every tick. Terris went down as one would expect, but multiple tries on the other 3 always had them regen massively. Highest we noted was going from 80% to 100%. This certainly seems abnormal.
    aiha, Duder, Yurz and 24 others like this.
  2. Wulfhere Augur

Vallon feign deaths ya, so if yer soloing he will disengage and regen without some other threat on him.
  3. Makesthepain Goaway New Member

I have also experienced this. The Fabled Terris Thule was as normal, but The Fabled Saryrn, The Fabled Tallon Zek, and The Fabled Vallon Zek all regenned beyond my 250K DPS.

Edit note: Tried again with burn AA/abilities up and Fabled Vallon Zek outregenned my 800 K DPS.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Thanks for hotfixing Fabled Plane of Time, Darkpaw, but, well, this needs to be fixed too.
  5. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Thank you guys for posting this before we got there. Frustration levels would have been so high.
  6. Tutankamen Augur

confirmed that the POT Fabled gods have full regen in 1 tick. they go from 50% to 100% in 1 tick. Thanks for the progress on the first ticket however, really appreciated.
  7. Achillez Elder

Also experiencing regen from 50% to full in 1 tick.
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Looks like this isn't confined to just Plane of Time. Fabled Warlord Gintolaken in Ragrax, Stronghold of the Twelve (Plane of Earth B) is regenning to full every server tick.This makes it impossible to get to the Rathe Councilmen and Avatar of Earth since he needs to be defeated to unlock the door behind him.
  9. Banjo New Member

Yep, came to post this. It’s not his complete heal that he usually does at 40%, this is some kind of bugged super regen.
  10. StinkyVetWarrior Master

The Fabled Warlord Gintolaken also will not go below 89%, my best DPS effort with 115 warrior with J5 caster merc, 110 mage with J5 melee merc, and 110 beastlord with pet, mercs on burn........
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I recall when my guild tackled Aaryonar on Ragefire it had some funky mega-fast regen, we ended up fielding 2 almost full raid parties (100+ players & boxes) to beat it down over nearly 2 hours, this sounds even worse.
  12. Banjo New Member

I know, he couldn’t damage me, I couldn’t damage him, we were like well, I guess this is our life now...
  13. StinkyVetWarrior Master

Unfortunately, this blocks everyone from the Rathe Council The Fabled Avatar of Earth since you cannot get past the door until he is dead......
  14. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

More dps!!!! We did it last night just need A LOT of dps and luck with melee.

It does need to be fixed though.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Hooray, tagged as Confirmed. Thank you Darkpaw. I hope this fix can get rolled out before Fabled season is over.
  16. Banjo New Member

Agreed it would be really nice if we could extend the fabled season a bit this time around.
  17. Narakas New Member

does anyone know if it is fixed?
  18. Lumenace Journeyman

Was still bugged as of last night.
  19. StinkyVetWarrior Master

Developer communication goes a long way instead of just tagging the post confirmed. Can we have an update on when this will be fixed and how long fabled will be extended due to their error? This issue is preventing the playerbase/customers from enjoying content that comes once a year!
  20. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I'm loathe to beg and ask for extensions, but since this hasn't been working for a few weeks, an extension would be appropriate. We haven't had enough ... Time... to raid fabled Plane of Time. There are people angry at change and won't like the idea.