Is Mischief TLP Roleplaying preferred?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, May 1, 2021.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Will It will flop if it isn't?
  2. Zinth Augur

it isn't and doesn't follow the fv language rules according to the rules list
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

DOA
    Scipio5 likes this.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Can we all make a gentleman's agreement to only speak in Halfling?
    Nickatropolis and Vindaven like this.
  5. Hateseeker Augur

just because FV historically had both properly tradeable loot and RP tag, those two things don't actually have to come together. no relation at all except coincidence
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

I thought that when we all spoke of "FV rules" for the next TLP we understood this to mean, explicitly, the RP preferred tag.
  7. Hateseeker Augur

Can't speak for everyone, but I've always considered it shorthand, a way of quickly referring to open trade loot, in a way that most can understand without going into detail. I at least, while using that term, "fv rules" in reference to wanting a new server to have open trade loot, never intended that RP restrictions or lack of common language was actually part of the deal.

And even for those that perhaps do mean all of it at once, it's only that way because of the original coincidence that FV was the only server that, back in the day, was saved from the wrong choice to steer towards mostly no drop loot. maybe FV was intended to be RP, and open trade loot was just an afterthought, intended to make it easier for people that spent too much of their time chatting in Freeport inn rooms to get gear otherwise, but that doesn't really matter; if there had been an open trade loot server back in the day that did not also have a RP tag, then most of us looking for open trade loot now would still want it, we'd just call it something else.

I'm quite certain that many will confirm they started or transferred to FV for the open trade loot without a care for RP tag-
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

From what I understand on FV the RP game is dead and everyone speaks in elvish to get around the language barrier and in the end it really doesn't mean anything.
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

BURN IT WITH FIRE
    code-zero likes this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Free Trade is not the same thing as FV rules, it is just "FV loot rules" one small part of the package.

There's a joke about "one small part of the package" I could make there but I am not feeling mean enough right now.
  11. Zinth Augur

I answered his question... so no my answer wasn't DOA... but your comment apparently is very DOA...
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

If you mean the RP aspect of FV is DOA for any other server, I agree.