Anniversary Maintenance's

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Demigiuse, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Demigiuse New Member

I am sorry but doing this during an anniversary event now twice is completely uncalled for. This is a even time that only happens once a year. It is not a unknown fact that some of these missions are just plain out hard. Because of this and most of us have multiple characters, farming coin can be very very difficult on us..

While i was able to see that you extended the last set of anniversary missions wich is cool but for us farming coin it does nothing for us as all the missions that give coin will end..

If this is going to happen during this even then all of em should be extended and not just some of em.. I have been working my butt off since all this came out and every time this happens i watch me lose more and more coin
  2. Demigiuse New Member

Sorry but to me this is unacceptable and all event should be extended not just some of them
  3. Khat_Nip Meow

The game itself won't be down so what are you bugging out about?
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You can't interact with marketplace or kronos for 4 hours, Im sure you can manage that.

The game will still be playable in that timeframe...:)
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The game is not down, only the account side of things, so no purchases, Station Cash, loyalty will be zero, your client will not recoginse saved accounts and passwords, so make sure you know them so you can enter them manually.

This down time stops you doing nothing, other than spending and buy extra stuff that you can plan for before and after the commerce maintenance.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

"playable"
  7. Zinth Augur

still all the buggy plane of time events... which are the same issues EVERY year with fableds...