Plane of Storm's Giants

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kahna, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Kahna Augur

Plane of Storms is so peaceful now, folks sharing rot drops, no toxicity. Thank you for the change.
    Karreck, Boze, Ythera and 1 other person like this.
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

Seriously, got a group of six flagged in 3 hours. Soooo nice. Thank you.
  3. Voice_of_Reason New Member

It was a but some of my favorite memories. Good bonding experience with your guild. It all shook out within a couple weeks of launch anyway.

Ruined.
  4. monkly2567 New Member

Hopefully they will do this for the other toxic key drops in various expansions...now that we know that they are willing to do-so.
  5. Ronluwen Elder

One of the best changes they've made in a long time.
  6. Pikallo Augur

I know this is a good change, but honestly the PoStorms race(AoS vs OGC) on Phinigel was one of the most fun, intense and adrenaline filled moments over the course of all past TLPs that I've played on(Ragefire, Phinigel, Agnarr, Selo, Aradune/Rizlona). Granted it was mostly just who could time their burst after a mem-blur, but still was fun. I'm sure it was toxic for others trying to camp keys initially, but it really did calm down after a couple days or so.

That said, again, it is still a good change for the average player.
  7. RABKkehhalla Elder

8. a_librarian Augur

They may have over corrected in the change, but whatever it's a huge improvement. It's possible to key a raid in PoS DZ splits so the bottleneck is solved.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I’m curious what the change ended up being?

How many medallions did the minis drop? It used to be 3.

How frequently did medallions drop from trash 1/20? 1/50? 1/100?
  10. Thrawnseg Augur

Minis drop 6 now. Clearing 75% of a camp got us enough medals that a bunch rotted by the 3rd camps. Beards/Bones were the DZ's holdup. Beards/Bones rot in OW though, so it makes up for it. A 6 man DZ got keyed in a hour for each person.
  11. Gheed Is not reading your response

ADRENALINE FILLED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Karreck likes this.
  12. Pikallo Augur

I mean, not everything is as exciting as crying on the forums about bots and inconsquential bugs, but hey, to each their own.
  13. Bullsnooze Augur

No offense, but you're out of your mind if you think that's fun. This change to storms couldn't have come fast enough and I hope they make the same considerations to all of the Luclin shard drops as well.
    Gheed likes this.
  14. Gheed Is not reading your response

HE SAID HIS ADRENALINE WAS PUMPING IM WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAK