Mischief - Can we just not open with classic?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skiidzmanx, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Trakksem Journeyman

I mean if we are complaining about doing classic as "redundant" wouldnt that really account for every TLP? I mean each one eventually does every expansion... so therefore it would all be as redundant under this argument
  2. Kylo Classic Augur

I don't always buy the same thing at McDonalds because I like a little variety. A Kunark start sounds tasty.
  3. DryalRmog Augur

I admit, I have done wayyyyyyyy to many TLPs

I am sick of classic / Kunark

Raiding game really starts in NTOV and growth and Kael anyway IMO

That said, if they want to start it in classic that’s cool, maybe some folks that have not done the last 10 TLPs will
    Get some enjoyment from that.

I will more then likely skip launch, (getting on and server stability is bad anyway at start of last 3 TLP)

Let the mad house die down, and level up in 3-6 months when it’s in velious / luclin is approaching.

All the classic/kunark gear is quickly replaced anyway as velious, luclin, pop roll out and beyond, so who cares if your first in plane of sky?

Besides like half the dang server will poof from start to pop, lot of new TLP starts people last 2-3 months and rage quit

Darkpaw is happy because they got their 3 month of sub, bag, and exp pot sale

All of that said, thank you for doing a free trade server, it’s something diff! Excited to see how item sales and DKP work out and open plat raids, different!
    Kutsuu likes this.
  4. Xanathol Augur

I could be happy with a 3 month Classic unlock - the unlock time that scares me is post-Luclin. The PoP, LoY, and LDoN stretch kill more TLP pops than Classic ever has.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Mischief will have 3 months of PoP+LoY (they launch together on TLP now)
    Then it will have 1 months LDoN, 2 months GoD, 3 months OOW, 2 months DoN, 2 months DoDH, 2 months PoR

That looks like being closer to the kind of cadence I would like, were it not for Truebox having no sign of being switched off & no BER/BST in Classic I would be all over this TLP.
    Xanathol likes this.
  6. Nebby Lorekeeper

wouldnt 6 months of start at velious be the same as the release schedule? as far as time is concerned. Dont do the guk/hole grind. Blackburrow, befallen, MM, Runnyeye, Kedge keep, Sol B, Kithcor, Najena OOT, Permafrost, CT. There are all kinds of different zones to get to 50.