Raid: The Fall of Toskirakk (SoD)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alena, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Alena Elder

We have tried to complete the achievements and some level 81 wanted to gear up for 80-85 but the raid task always stops at the 12 council members. After killing for the keys and opening the doors, we kill the first wave of 5 then it stops and nothing goes anymore.

One case was that no single enemy was present and 2 of the council members simply disappeared and the earth shook. Is that thing somehow bugged? Normally it should spawn a couple of waves to kill for around 5min. That does not happen anymore ?!?
  2. FrozenWater Augur

I'm not sure if it applies to your situation, but I've found several events that have "waves" as a feature bug out if I clean up a wave too quickly. I usually have to pillow talk them death to keep the event going.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Remember, most raid events have scripts.

If the script doesn't actually register an event when expected, and if no error-checking or reversion is in place to wait for the event - you broke the script. Start over.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

I can't really offer any advice but I do remember this being buggy even back when it was current.
    I seem to recall one update taking what felt like forever to happen but it eventually did.

Like go grab an adult beverage and maybe it will be done by the time you finish it type of forever.