Can't use Krono or buy month via DB.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Can't use a Krono.
    Can't use DB button to buy a monthly recurring all access.

Also, when logging in, the password remembered on my log in did not remember.. It was as if I didn't have an account.. The user name was in the option , but it wanted my password again.

I removed the account and re-added it. I am logged in, but I am Silver Status and can not go gold by any means.

I even changed my credit card info.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

It's likely the ongoing backend issues is preventing this from going through. It is unfortunate and not a good situation, but you may only be able to wait for the systems to be corrected before everything is running again.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I want to buy a year sub, and it is not working. Is this going to be long before this fix?
    I now have 2 accounts in silver status, it has been 2 days..
  5. medikk New Member

I have lost 2 Krono in the last 2 days. Yesterday on one account I simply tried to select 1 Krono from inventory. I got the error in the screenshot and although the krono disappeared from inventory, it didn't appear on my cursor or anywhere else. I raised a call but have heard little since other than support are "working on it"

This morning, perhaps stupidly but I need PP at the moment, I tried on a different account. Just simply tried to pick a krono from inventory to sell on my trader. Exactly the same thing happened so I am now down 2 Krono.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

P' LEASE fix my '' wallet issue''. I'm silver status, it has been DAYS.. petition is not answered.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They are more likely to "fix" your triplicate posting over in Veterans Lounge;) Don't want a forum vacation to top it all off.
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I'm unable to add DB cash to my account, I just get an error message. I was told to delete a bunch of files and redownload them, but it didn't fix it. I hope your problem and mine get fixed.
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Failed to determine final cost. Try again later.

Literally, I want to spend about $275 right now in the game and I simply can't.

I am getting so frustrated that my petition(s) aren't getting answered, and the issue still is happening. I just want to quit.

Tomorrow I don't hear anything, I'm done.
  10. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Yep, that's the exact error message I get too.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

In addition to your petitions, it helps if you click "like" on the first post here.

This is the way devs know how many players are affected.
  12. Soulbanshee Augur

Except account systems are under ops/backend that the designers/coders can't do anything for.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Excuse me for using the wrong word "dev" - I use that as an all encompassing term for the powers that be who help us with problems.

And actually DW has helped by giving the correct dept a head's up in the past. If enough players are reporting it then it will get noticed and fixed.

These players are really wanting to play again and are very frustrated so I am trying to help them
  14. Alena Elder

Debit was never working properly, once changing a couple of times. E.g. I had always paid 1 month and canceled it immediately so that I have control and only payment for 1 month. That is something which worked for years and then it started to get completely haywire. Soe/DGB had this issue and I had a couple of times the problem. The communication between people responsible for the billing system and their connect into europe is a pure catastrophy. Block communication, not reading really the issues in the petition, unwilling or unability to help, refering to the devs for correcting the bug (even not able to forward the issue - that was the best!). The only way to pay gold is since then buying Krono and distribute them between the toons.

I never had such an incomptency and bad service at a company like at DGB. No clue if Darkpaw works the same but if they still have the same people, the same software connect and the same incompetency on the billing and bank side then it is no surprise...

If you have problems with higher sums, like paying a couple of accounts then the problems arise very fast especially outside U.S. and very special in the EU.

a) if you use the same browser and you don't take a bit more time between the payments then it could be that you get flagged as "something is wrong" or "temporary excluded from payment"

b) if you have more accounts and you are logged in and logout and relogin and you have old data in the cache - so delete your cache, log always properly out, let the browser get his time or quit him and restart again

c) use different paying systems for each account and don't mix them up (it worked quite a while with a mix of different debit accounts, credit card etc.) but mix them up or one gets "flagged" then all accounts paid with it have a problem

The billing system is so horrible that it seems to mix up things with logging in and payment. The solution so far was:

a) Paying a couple of Kronos only on ONE single account and distribute them to the toons

But at moment even that is a problem because Krono exchange has serious issues. I had yesterday the case that giving Krono resulted in diffuse errors and Krono disappeared. After kicking EQ and reloading all accounts the Krono was on the given account.
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Today my issue was fixed.
    The petition answer was
    If you have issues, check if you have pending payments on your account.. No idea how to do that. But points you in the direction that solved my issues.
    They cleared out the cache I guess on my payments? I was able to right click Krono on my account(s).
    I don't know if purchasing things in DB via DB button will now work, I assume they will.

But this was the issue. Others with Krono not working should check this out on their accounts.

Dreamweaver, check your pm's in Discord, I mentioned this just now to you :)
    Thank you for your help!
  16. Jondalar Augur

Still think more should like this. Its happened 3 months in a row to me.