Can I have free Gold status..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

If you won't take my payment or make Krono work.. Can I please get gold status?
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Did you petition?

If the GMs are unable to help, you should direct message Dreamweaver on the forums.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I have, no answer. Dreamweaver said Some players are effected by kronos not working and they are supposed to contact support so they can manually help you.

LOL this made me laugh :)

Nope, I refuse to like your post :D
    Elyssanda and Skuz like this.
  5. Jondalar Augur

Last month i had 3 krono disappear trying to just pick them up. CS did fix it. This month when trying to do the same I lost another.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I've been worried about this, watching to see if they were fixing it, because Ely comes due for her yearly renewal on the 6th.. so I went to the website today, and was able to pre-renew her yearly payment.
  7. Madeni Elder

Good luck Elyssanda

I usually use a Krono a few days before payment is due, this month the Krono was never consumed so I used my debit card on the 27th and am still seeing the below message on my account.

Pending Membership Payment: A $14.99 charge for your 1 Month membership is currently in process.
    CURRENT:
    ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: PRE-PAID Time
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

9. Hekaton Augur

with all stuff daybreak when it comes to using your debit card it takes forever and a day to process. when checking my banking info daybreak stuff sits there pending for at least 5 days. half the time they disappear and come back a day or so later as complete. I bet by tuesday it will be complete cause nothing moves on the weekends
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And Tuesday is the patch for this stuff :D

But yes, normally it vacillates between pending and nothing then it goes thru - I just had to stop checking on it because it was so irritating.
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Mine went through:
    (Next charge of $119.88 will occur on 6/3/22)