Best Mischief 4 box?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fixit, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Fixit Journeyman

3 Necros and 1 Shaman or 4 Necros?
  2. Gnothappening Augur

what is your goal? If it is just farming go with 3 necros and a bard. Personally, I can't play early EQ without transportation.
  3. Kylo Classic Augur

Most definitely the best 4 box for mischief would be 4 rogues. this is mischief after all.
    code-zero likes this.
  4. Mithra Augur

druid - sow, regen, track, ports
  5. Fixit Journeyman

Bard tops all that, honestly. I threw in Shaman just to say you had regen/heals/buffs and more DoT stacking.
  6. MMOer Augur

SK offtank + deathtouch for kill steal named.
    Necro or Mag for dps/pet
    Enc for pet (dps and main tank) and buffs
    Shaman or Cleric for heals. Either work
  7. Fixit Journeyman

You know how EB works?
  8. Protagonist Tank

All the people who ate paint chips as a child who don't "get" the op.

It's a new TLP announcement. Most of the people here now don't understand how TLPs work and what mechanics will be used to ruin the glaringly huge loopholes in an undefined rule set. They don't even know what EB is.
  9. Protagonist Tank

In answer to op, 2 necro, two mage. Gotta get them /pet attack macros in there for mobs outside of camp and the AEs on a timer from spawn watching programs that can't be named for mobs that die faster than EB can cast.
  10. MMOer Augur

Gatekeep much? EQ is far far far from special.

If the OP post is a joke.. its one of them insiders that get nerd snorts from the persons in on it.
  11. Protagonist Tank

You commented on a thread you didn't understand about mechanics you're unaware of to give wrong advice because you were in a hurry to say anything at all.

This whole "You big horrible nerds!" thing is projecting so hard, we could start a drive in.
    modsiw likes this.
  12. Machen New Member

How is the shaman going to benefit the necros in any way, when you'll want to be camping 4 different low level mobs in 4 different zones? 4 necros clear winner...
  13. Machen New Member

That only lets you camp 2 spots...
  14. Protagonist Tank

No harder to spool up 40 scripts than it was to spool up 4.
  15. Machen New Member

40 scripts for a 4 box? I know about lua, but this seems excessive...
  16. Protagonist Tank

I was referring to how the bots would be locking down multiple camps by iterating their 4 box setup 10 times.
  17. Machen New Member

So your answer to "best Mischief 4 box" is to 40 box with scripts? I don't disagree but let's be clear that this isn't what the OP asked for.
  18. markkk Lorekeeper

for us the majority who love 2 to 6 boxing for the fun of it not for the kronos,should i go 2 mages or mage cleric or sk shammie ?
  19. markkk Lorekeeper

and because of my old age i have to afk a lot and cant play an enchanter.
  20. Mithra Augur

sk/shm probably work the best