Everquest VR

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by shattered_dream, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geroblue Augur

2. Iven the Lunatic

Your mind does trick you as Qeynos never got changed. Your VR Qeynos is a nice revamp project and I had seen some of your other videos on YT in the past but it does not look and feel like the original Qeynos as it is to realistic like an old town from england. Would be good stuff for EQ3 tho. :)

What about Meridian59 which was there first ? Like EQ, Asheron´s Call was also a Meridian59 clone.
    Ketzerei84 likes this.
  3. Nidia/Mareica New Member

Wow that's really cool, i first started playing back in 99 this is very similar to how I think and remember things. would be really cool if DBG could add a VR into EQ.
  4. Tach200 Journeyman

Great work on the VR EQ environment !
  5. Zulan Lorekeeper

I forget the name of the the RPG game that did VR in third person, but that would definitely be awesome for live EQ; it removes the motion sickness of it. Seeing the spells and raids from the third person angle in VR would look cool.
  6. Ketzerei84 Elder

Attention DBG/DPG/EG7: HIRE THIS GUY TO DEV THE NEXT TLP!
    LordBeavis likes this.
  7. Vicus Augur

There is already a great one out there with raids, crafting, housing, dungeons (normal and hard), Pets, etc. This game gets updated monthly and is currently the largest VR MMO.

This one is an anime MMOVR that will probably become the standard.

If either of these were Everquest, I would throw money at it. Great job on your build OP.
  8. BootleeFonzworth New Member

So badass. Wish we had a full version of classic. It would become so popular
  9. LordBeavis New Member

this needs to happen. everquest in vr would be amazing
  10. Richardo Xavier New Member

Man, I'd love to throw down in Norrath using my Valve Index. I played OrbusVR for a bit but it got old fairly fast. VR EQ would be amazing, even if I can't flail my arms around like a deranged paladin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.