Mischief Server Guilds please comment

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Haldi, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Haldi Elder

Starting this discussion for Mischief Server guilds who plan on raiding here
  2. Cookengoobla New Member

<That's Farming Baby>

Only interested in farming and being generally unpleasant to the rest of the server.

Photographic evidence of your neckbeard required to apply.
    chuddaradune likes this.
  3. Court Elder

<Go Innoruuk Yourself>

Just kidding, but feel free to use the name.
  4. Typucm Elder

Any EU guild planning to move to Mischief?
  5. Ketzerei84 Elder

Possible Early Afternoon PST guild forming, discussions are being had.
  6. Everhaste New Member

Lemmings Unleashed, an EU raiding guild, is going to be reforming on Mischief.
  7. Haldi Elder

Looking for a guild on Mischief to raid 100% of the time I am available all day Sun-Wed
  8. TheDohn Augur

Early afternoon PST guild. Or as it's more commonly called, an EST guild.
    Protagonist likes this.
  9. Herf Augur

Someone needs to create <The Zerg> :)
  10. Basak Augur

I have been tempted by this server to start something. Thinking Friday and Saturday night PST with a possible Sunday afternoon. With a month to go I got time to consider.
    Faydra likes this.
  11. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

PST guilds been lacking recently, hopefully someone steps up.
  12. Lumiens Augur

Yeah, that sounds perfect for a PST guild, everyone always tries to raid on weekdays super early at 6PST and call it a PST guild.
  13. Azztastic New Member

Fizzlethorpe Trading Company

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm PST. Optional Plat Raid Saturdays 7pm PST
  14. EQDude Elder

<Dargons >

plat split raids
    930pm - 1230am EST 3 nights a week (voting on the nights in discord for a few weeks before launch).
  15. Gnangol New Member

Name TBD....

But, 8-9ish EST, casual GDKP raiding, mon/thurs/maybe one weekend day.... I'll update this when a name is selected
  16. Bllack New Member

Ahoy Mateys!
    The original founders of <Bloody Rapiers> and <Shadowed Rapiers> will be leaving port with a built-in roster of thousands of veteran crew to welcome returning and new members!
    Gaze into the scope of fast exp and power levels, camps, tradeskills, raids, swag, livestreams, and special guild events! Down all content while tavern wenches sing to ye! The largest, most social, most active guild is coming to Mischief!

So come aboard and join the adventure as the saga continues in this epic trilogy!

Don't LFG,
    ROLL DEEP!

(This advertisement is trademark of Rapiers Ho Inc. Any copyright infringement will be met with the full extent of intellectual property law and that money goes to Italy.)