Bring back in game GM's

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tyme, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Tyme New Member

Do you guys ever log in like what was done back in the day and just go on a GM character to go check the health of the zones on the servers?

I remember that used to be a lot of fun for the community to interact with GM's in game, but that feature no longer seems like it exists any more. It was a nice realization to other players that hey, don't mess up and remember what the rules are. I think that because this doesn't take place anymore the servers are the way they are with all the toxic players. This is one way I can think that would help enforce healthy servers. Any way I can help and assist with this I would be more than happy to do so.

So the real question is any way on starting this back up?
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Funding for same. :confused:
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I enjoyed having GMs in the zone. Guides popping by a camp to say hello and share refreshments.

Unfortunately Guides are the closest thing you'll see in game these days. GMs almost never unhide themselves. They do their work invisible in plain sight as it's the easiest way to catch cheaters and Bristlebane-haters.

I miss the old days. But they're gone. Let's move forward and count our blessings that Norrath is still here.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Flatchy like this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just a friendly suggestion.

This thread does not belong in this forum. This forum is for player to player support and Veterans forum would be the place to get the most player views for comments.
    chronicler likes this.
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah I spoke to Dreamweaver. The forum name had been changed previously to better reflect the player to player help bit it seems it the change got reversed in error somehow. I believe Dreameaver is looking to get it changed again.