Launchpad: There was an error completing your request.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vuudoo, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Vuudoo New Member

One of my accounts has an issue with not accepting username and password. I have confirmed both are correct and then since changed the password once and it still does not work. I see a similar issue back in March 2020. Any fix for this currently?

In Launchpad:
    There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

auth.daybreakgames.com:
    Invalid credentials.
  2. Vuudoo New Member

I've tried changing password again and still cannot sign in to that one account.

I can log in to every other account.

I disconnected my phone from home WiFi and tried logging into the website over 4G, still cannot login.
  3. Vuudoo New Member

Any mod with a potential resolution or update to this? I cannot submit a ticket from the affected account because I cannot login.

Thank you
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You will have to submit a ticket thru one of your other accounts. make sure you make it clear which account the issue is on.
  5. Vuudoo New Member

Thanks. Sent a ticket from another account.. hoping to get a reply soon. Going on almost 24 hours now.

I've also tried logging in using the old UI. By logging into launchpad with another account first, getting to server select, hitting chat, and logging out. Then I can use the old UI to try and log in. Sometimes this works when the launcher has problems for some accounts... Anyways - when I use the 'known correct' password to log in - the client hangs for some time before giving me the usual failure response. If I login with a known bad password, it responds quickly with invalid credentials error.
  6. Vuudoo New Member

Any resolution to this or others with similar issue? Thanks
  7. Vuudoo New Member

This issue is still persistent, any help for this? Thank you
  8. Ketzerei84 Elder

Good luck, I've dumped 700USD into this crap company in the last month and they can't even fix basic crap
    Moege likes this.
  9. Grabatz Lorekeeper

The issue still persists. My whole family can't log into their accounts for Everquest or Planetside 2.
    I guess it's a problem with the Daybreak log-in server infrastructure.
    :(
  10. Yaber Oil Baron

I'm also having this issue on all my accounts.
  11. Roguesurfer New Member

Getting this issue on my Zerker account, 2 other accounts are ok, but having issues logging into DBG on other accounts to raise a ticket.
  12. Herf Augur

Login message really should be changed to something like:

"You payed for 24x7 access and you truly expect that? HAHAHAHAHA."
  13. Tildaalya New Member

I'm experiencing the same issues. I hope a solution is found.
  14. AK DRAGON New Member

I am experiencing this on all of my accounts.. This is the only one I could log into forums
  15. Athor New Member

I have problems in 3 of my accounts too. Every week something happens.
  16. Akios New Member

Having the same issue on 4 of my 7 accounts. Can reset the password, daybreak website shows invalid credentials, launcher shows this error. Have a ticket open since wednesday.