Fixed Internally Ornaments gets stuck/sluggish handling

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jumbur, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Sometimes when I want to swap ornaments they won't come loose or they won't be inserted easily, and you have to click it for several minutes before something happens.
    Several in my guild reported that they have experienced it also(Im on AB)
    Herf, Zanarnar, Grabatz and 8 others like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

I've had issues with it as long as I can remember... the center of the box is a dead zone:
    [IMG]
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I clicked like on first post cause it happens to me also.

but Nniki, you really need a high five or something for that great graphic explanation.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

It seems to be related to where in the ornament aug slot you click, certain parts straight up arent recognized as being an aug slot and just part of the behind it ui

You can test the locations if you right click in the slot, the bad spots will show the drop down menu with alphas and esc to close and all that, while the good spots will show the normal Ornaments Aug Name and Remove option
  5. Zipe The Healer

Hello,

I have been experimenting with this a little. For me it feels that the problem is that the "click area" where you must click to add/remove ornament isn't the entire square now. You must click at specific spot: For me it's the LOWER half of the square: If I click on UPPER part of the square it won't do nothing, but LOWER square, for add and remove ornament, works like usual.

I have only confirmed this with weapon ornaments. So I thought I would reply on this post too, since Nniki posted an example about armor ornament, not weapon.

So yeah, a bug introduced on last patch that is reducing the "click" area on the square.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

I had a complete helluvatime the other day trying to swap ornaments. This explains it!
    Herf and Yinla like this.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Ha! me too but I chalked it up to ISP lag.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've had this problem a few times, also happens with the ornament keyring and dragons hoard.
    Jumbur likes this.
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It is definitely the "click area" that is the issue and definitely the lower half works vs the upper half (well might not be half but exactly but eh.. close enough) This is the same for all slot type 20 and 21 augments.