Starting now on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MightyUnclean, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Faydra Augur

Except a new TLP is just around the corner. Karendune will empty out significantly at that point. It's the same cycle every year. These servers have become incredibly predictable.
  2. Zinth Augur

so better just rip off the Bandaid on Karendune and let us get a new server = win win
    Faydra likes this.
  3. Ketzerei84 Elder

Yes, every cycle all the botters, hackers and RMTers run off to a new server to compete for #1. If that's your cup of tea, support them by moving with them.
  4. Zinth Augur

support them by buying their crap... or don't support them and go get ya own loots/exp tadaaa... they are only there because people SUPPORT them
  5. Faydra Augur

Don't care about the perceived 'race' to #1. It's all been done many times over already.

The fresh start TLP experience is simply unmatched in terms of social/guild community development and a high population with active zones. Great time to join in and make new friends and try a new class.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

It's kind of funny, people spend the whole year complaining about the botters, hackers and RMTers but then follow them to a new server instead of carrying on deeper into the expansions. The chronic re-rollers who complain nonstop do it to themselves.
    Ketzerei84 and Skuz like this.
  7. Faydra Augur

Gotta be honest, the fresh TLP experience can't compare to one at GoD and beyond. The populations have dwindled significantly by that point and many friends are long gone. More fun to get together on a fresh start realm with tons of other people all starting from scratch.
  8. Siah Elder

Mangler maintained its population months after Aradune/Rizlona launch. In fact, Mangler's population is still strong today.
  9. Siah Elder

Anyway, if you want to play. Come play on Aradune, I think you'll do fine. If whenever the new TLP is released and you aren't having a good time then move to the new TLP. You won't know until you try! If you do start on Aradune let me know and maybe I can help out.
    Ketzerei84 likes this.
  10. Ketzerei84 Elder

Ditto, pm me on forums if you start up and lemme know what you're playing and I'll see what I can do to help get ya started.
  11. Haldi Elder

Better to wait for a new TLP luclin VT (best cool loot in EQ) loot is bye bye.
  12. Arctodus Elder

Maybe solo box 1 char per account like how FV was launched.
    GRACUS likes this.
  13. GRACUS Lorekeeper

I
    I could use another month or 2 in luclin, so many guilds barely got their players VT keyed less than a month ago.
  14. MMOer Augur

Better off to just wait unless you want to play solo.

They needed a new TLP launch like months ago.
    Faydra and GRACUS like this.
  15. GRACUS Lorekeeper

couldn't agree more
    Faydra likes this.