ARADUNE - <Moss Covered Twig> Hybrid Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tdark, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Tdark Journeyman

Classes are starting to close extremely quickly! Limited spots remain for Mages, Chanters, Clerics, and Beastlords. Join the Twigs today!
  2. goladith New Member

I just joined the other day, this is a good group of people, I suggest if you're looking for group of folks to raid with, play with, and/or chat with, you look into joining Moss Covered Twig.
  3. Tdark Journeyman

Very glad to have you with us! :D
  4. Tdark Journeyman

Happy Luclin Day everyone! :D
  5. Tdark Journeyman

Feels like we are closing a new class every other day! Join the mossiest raid force on the server today before its too late. :D
  6. Shilack New Member

Bump, great guild been with em since kunark
  7. Tdark Journeyman

Recruiting needs updated!
  8. Aaxxandum Journeyman

What do you mean by hybrid raid guild ?
  9. Tdark Journeyman

Appreciate you asking! Basically we are a mediumcore guild with a big emphasis on building a lasting community beyond the length of this server. So kind of the best of both raiding and community guilds. :)
  10. Tdark Journeyman

Class needs updated. :)
  11. Tdark Journeyman

Class needs updated once more.
  12. cpuc New Member

Great Guild!! Free bump
  13. Tdark Journeyman

Class needs updated once more. Kicking off pre-PoP recruiting now! :D
  14. Yaldiien New Member

Now is the time to get in before you get behind on PoP flagging. Check out this great guild!
  15. GRACUS Lorekeeper

If only you needed a Beastlord
  16. Tdark Journeyman

You're totally welcome to join, however we may or may not be able to invite you to a raid until a spot opens up. Unfortunately the server is massively inundated with the class. :(
  17. Krykinn Journeyman

I have a feeling there will be quite a few openings on May 26th if you want to check back then.
  18. Tdark Journeyman

Maybe for some guilds but not for us. Vast majority of our members are not interested in Mischief. That said, raider numbers are always in flux so always recommend checking in every couple weeks. I keep our recruiting openings 100% up to date!
  19. Yaldiien New Member

There is still time to get in before you're locked out of the fun PoP zones :)
  20. Tdark Journeyman

Marr down and recruitment needs updated! Come get twiggy with us. :)