No downtime appreciation bonuses?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Calia, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Jennre Band Leader

No, but people will complain about other people getting something.
  2. KrakenReality Augur

If it were me, I’d throw out like 800 Darkpaw bucks to every membership account. Let them browse the store and find a way to spend their fantasy dollars. People have a tendency when given a $20 gift card to buy a $50 item, for example. You give a little and you recover some of the 24 hours of missed spending. It’s what the more successful mobile game companies do, and those places know how to manipulate and monetize.
  3. Nivek Journeyman

EQ2 is full of children, they needed their loli pop.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

And EQ isn't? Your post proves that you can take the kid out of the playground but you can't take the playground out of the adult who chose not to grow up.
  5. Gyradore New Member

Looks like people got their downtime appreciation bonus: suspended for the rest of the anniversary!
  6. Calditil25 New Member

Will say its odd that the other games DCUO, EQ2, but not sure on planet side all got bonuses for being down. Heck DCUO even made a game out of it, if done before the reported time you got one reward, if took longer got an even better reward. When PC was down just 15ish minutes longer then the scheduled down time while everyone else was up they went ahead and gave everyone the better reward. You would think they would try to keep it universal even though they split into their own "branch" of each game, as a whole would treat all their customers fairly in this aspect since it was a company wide downtime and not just a EQ downtime. *shrug* Either way i love the game and always have just seems as of late the other divisions in the company are going a step above in customer care/appreciation in comparison.