Game constantly crashes at server select screen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Agrun, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Agrun Apprentice

I saw the message that the maintenance was complete and all servers were unlocked, so I tried logging in.
    The launcher worked to install the patch. I saw the patch notes screen. Then I was at server select screen, and the program crashed before I selected to login to the server.
    Further attempts all were the same but sometimes crashed earlier, like at patch notes screen.
    Also, the second logon attempt would fail with a message that the server required a logout and login to continue.
    So login attempts would alternate between a login with the game crashing between patch notes and server select screen or a message stating that a logout and login was required.
    All login attempts were through the launcher.

Probably a known problem, but I thought I would report it, since the message here said the maintenance was complete and all servers were unlocked.
    Conq and CatsPaws like this.
  2. Dana Girl New Member

I am having the same problem but mine is right after I hit the "play" button, I get 1/4 of the black screen in the upper left of my screen, then its gone. Within a few seconds, the launcher vanishes. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it twice and it still is doing it. Guess I'm not meant to play this game. :-(
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I just saw this bumped and thought I'd repeated the same issue, but different issue it looks like, but maybe related?