4th Box for TSS

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Veronious, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Veronious New Member

First I know there are a ton of these threads I apologize in advance for a new one, but have some different questions.

Hey guys, adding a 4th box to my team (SK,Bard,Druid)

As we all know populations tend to dwindle in later expansions. Looking for something to carry me through at least CoTF.

I am thinking Shaman for dedicated slow, panth, dots ect. Also thought Necro/Mage

What are the easiest to box? Which require the fewest amount of mouse clicks as this box will be on a laptop.

Any other classes I should consider?

Thanks in advance
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Since most people say to start with SHD/SHM and you left out the SHM the first two times around, that's probably a good choice.
  3. Kutsuu Augur

Unless you're always pugging DPS friends, adding another support will leave you with a very low DPS 4-box group.

Ranger might be something to consider. It would add some strong buffs and CC, huge headshot DPS against humanoids in the right level range, and below average autofire DPS otherwise. You'd want to prioritize your AA grinding in places the ranger can headshot.
  4. RhekEQ New Member

Drop the druid for a shaman and add a monk/berserk/rogue/ranger
    If boxing 4 is a hassle, keep in mind that mercenaries unlock on Mangler in December which will make your 3-box team a full group.
    Accipiter likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

That's what I was going to say. I'd add a mage for easy boxing but any DPS, really.
    RhekEQ likes this.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Mage is easy to box, pet can off tank if required and you're just about to enter the era where their DPS gets a huge boost. Plus CoTH is handy for multiboxing since /follow is not the best.