Unity mission - Increase named spawn rate?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Windance Augur

Please increase the spawn rate of the name now that the task timer has increase from 5m to 60m.
    Fanra and Qimble like this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Yeah, to like 75% spawn rate. This thing is horrible as-is.

I don't know what the old spawn rate was but I'll say I was getting the named in about 1 out of 7 missions on average.
    Coagagin likes this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Well we all know there is zero chance of that happening this year. They should also up the XP from killing mobs there since you now have to wait an hour to request again.
    Fenthen and Fanra like this.
  4. Windance Augur

I'm most worried about those who come after us. Most of us flipped instances to get our main/alts and guild mates their augs.

Any returning players next year will have one hell of a time getting augs.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

I've done this mission three times since the change. I got the very burly gnoll on the second try but that's not enough data to determine anything. I guess I'm secretly hoping they bumped up the spawn rate and didn't put it in the patch notes.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I did the unity prior to the timer change for 3 characters I averaged 1 very burly gnoll every 5 runs, problem was I had 6 brilliant geodes in a row when I was after my last Geode of Adroitness RNG hates my stinking guts, but a few of the server's alts enjoyed the free augs.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

What I do is drop a campfire when I log in (currently in ToFS), Throne of Heroes, run to Qeynos stone, run to Surefall, do the mission, then campfire back and go on with my evening. It takes about 11 minutes total.