Fixed Potime bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Loratex, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Not spawning fabled mobs last night.
    Alena, Qimble, Act of Valor and 10 others like this.
  2. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Confirmed broken on Bertox, all the way to Quarm, nothing fabled to see here.
    Loratex likes this.
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Confirmed on Xegony too. Fabled are spawning everywhere, except in Plane of Time.
    Loratex likes this.
  4. Alena Elder

Confirmed on AB too.. 5D lockdown.. darn...
    Loratex likes this.
  5. Tears Fall Softly New Member

Ran twice on FV, no fabled
  6. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Any word on fixing this? My ranger is hungry.
  7. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

Would love to do my first PoTime raid if we could get this sorted out :)
  8. Zandy New Member

Same, did the run twice already and no fabled.
  9. Tutankamen Augur

Wow... unbelievable. I just wasted another hour and, still no fix.
  10. Tutankamen Augur

@dreamweaver can we get an ETA on when this is going to be fixed there isn't even that much time left in the Anniversary event and I know many people have already wasted hours running Time trying to figure out if its fixed (since you can't tell until you're about an hour or more in).
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I can confirm that there are more NPCs that are not spawning as Fabled:

The Fabled Vallon Zek (Plane of Tactics version): After he splits into multiple clones of himself, he is no longer fabled.

The Fabled Coirnav the Avatar of Water (Plane of Water): During his script, he stays untargetable for a certain amount of time. Once he becomes active, he is no longer fabled.

The Fabled Arlyxir (Tower of Solusek Ro): It did not spawn as the fabled version at all today on Xegony.
    WeezFv likes this.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

11:30pm CST on 4/21/2021 and onwards, Plane of Time is still not spawning fabled version of gods.
  13. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Posted on another thread
    Jiva 4/22
    Coirnav 4/22. Not fabled
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

confirmed. Will be fixed in the next patch, better luck next year.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

The Ghoul Lord (Lower Guk): Repeatedly spawning as the non fabled version.
    The Froglok King (Lower Guk): Repeatedly spawning as the non fabled version.

Other named in Lower Guk are spawning as Fabled as they should, so it's weird that the two "bosses" of the zone aren't.

That would be really disappointing.
  16. Zandy New Member

Damn i wanted to my little war twink :p
  17. Achillez Elder

Hope they fix and extend fabled a bit because of this, I've been waiting for some time to do fabled plane of time.
  18. Tutankamen Augur

I'd really like an update on whether or not this will be hotfixed soon... and especially if it will be hotfixed before anniversary is over. I already wasted hours going through the steps necessary to get to the gods...
  19. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Fabled A Pristine Gem Golem (Plane of Earth): Just spawning as a regular non fabled version. I suspect this is true for all the fabled versions of mobs that spawn from traps.

edit: I've had many non fabled names in the southern caves of Plane of Earth, but I just got a Fabled A Shimmering Gem Sentry spawn for me.

It seems that this bug of fabled not spawning is either very random, or the scripts they use get very confused with something changed within the last year. I wish I could be more help.
  20. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

On the Earth trap fabled named behind the locked door, both versions can spawn (fabled and non-fabled). But every time I've done it, the ratio has been at worst 1 fabled to 1 non and usually 3-4 fabled to 1 non.

Still might be lower than the past, but both versions in the caves spawn on all the trap named in years past.