Plane of Storms DZ Progression

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warriorz, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Warriorz New Member

Can we make it so we can get our Plane of storm Flag items threw a DZ please... This is way overdue, and asked for on every single TLP.. I don't understand why every other zone you can basically progress through DZ but this one has to be different?

-thanks
    Boze likes this.
  2. TLP Addict Augur

3. Laerkai New Member

Just do what everyone did on mangler. Buy your drops from the bot army camping the zone for the entire expansion.
  4. Ruination Elder

You could always go with your guild and camp them like every other guild is going to do.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Or just wait till the corpse unlocks and loot one, keyed a few alts on mangler because they left medallions to rot.

Too bad if you're super casual or not in a guild, no BoT for you, insert Holly meme about casuals shouldn't be allowed to enter BoT or something.
  6. Kiaro Augur

Too bad the botters were destroying key parts with 1 min to go if no one ponied up. But you know, I'm sure Darkpaw will fix this because people being forced to buy krono to obtain their PoTime flags isn't an incentive to leave it the way it is at all.

A compromise would be to make the bosses that do spawn in the DZ drop 24 medallions so you can obtain 36 flags per clear, while leaving it more feasible to "clean up" the remaining flags in the rat race/pick spam.
  7. SOLARAXUS New Member

Why can't you? On Selo's I think we had 3 DZ's going while trying to DPS race the mobs in actual plane of storms. Only need 1 character sitting in the AoC DZ to keep it up. I suggest a tracker.

And if you say they aren't up in there, remember they are like Qvic DZ's... pull them way in advance.
  8. Ruination Elder

If you are casual or not in a guild then why would it matter if you could go into a DZ?
  9. Ruination Elder

You could just out dps them? The game allows you to out damage other groups, nothing stopping you from doing so, I mean if they are botting then they obviously cant play a few toons as well at the same level you can play one.
  10. Kiaro Augur

Yes, I'm sure most single groups can out DPS 18+ mages.....your logic is astounding.
  11. Lejaun Augur

Who is botting 18 mages in an easy to get to location of a highly contested mob?
    TLP Addict likes this.
  12. TLP Addict Augur

Casuals want to be able to xp in BoT too.

Was Ragefire the last TLP you played on?
  13. Ruination Elder

If your casual and not in a guild then you don't have enough to even get into a dz nor could you kill those mobs.
  14. TLP Addict Augur

Of course you can, the minis are all 1 groupable and if they spawned in a dz then casuals could more easily get flagged for BoT, once flagged they can xp or farm ornate molds and parchments.

Can't do that in OW while guilds are sitting on spawns with raid forces, and once they leave, the krono lords move in and locked down the minis and charge krono for loot rights.
  15. Ssmiter Journeyman

Be a shame if you have to key your 71 boxes in OW and get reported for it, I know i'll be waiting to report your warping/botting
  16. Kiaro Augur

This was the situation on both Selo's and Mangler.
  17. Stix Man Elder

I think it's funny that people think this change is bad for the botters. they wanted this and they begged for it to be changed.

can you imagine the guys that have been hiding for 3 weeks really wanted to go to open world storms for medallions? nope. they were one of the biggest pushers of this change.

Now they can do every planes of power flag in their own DZ.

I was kind of looking forward to them trying to pretend they were 30 diff people competing for medallions.

it's still a good change for all. but hilarious if you think the botters weren't the biggest crybabies for the plane of storm changes for aradune specifically.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

Poppycock.
  19. Machen New Member

This. Even on Aradune you can pop a dz with two accounts, and a good solid duo could very slowly kill the trash giants that now drop pieces.
    Accipiter likes this.