Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raccoo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Raccoo Augur

a_retribution_spectre will hang up on the door, lag out and eventually warp to Amalgum Arbiter and explode. Would it be possible to move their spawn point inside the room to improve their pathing?
    Skuz, Mithra, Fenthen and 25 others like this.
  2. theonepercent Augur

The "door" spawns when the event is engaged, there's no reason for this just get rid of it. What are we gunna do, go clear some trash mid fight?
  3. Metanis Bad Company

People have to remember to "Like" the original post if they want this to get any attention!
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

+5 likes
  5. Duder Augur

It's almost as if they don't even test the mechanics they put in place...
    Fenthen and Svann2 like this.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

You would think being spectres that they could just pass through doors. I mean, thats kind of the big deal about being a ghost. Why else would you be one?
    Metanis and Duder like this.
  7. Meckwell Reckless Ascension Recruiter

It's not a broken mechanic, its a feature!
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I really enjoyed the three deaths, just leave it as is!
    Moege and Metanis like this.
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

We have plenty of one way collisions (fake walls and such), seems like they made the wall 2 way collision when it would benefit to be one way for whatever reason its in place for, unless they are attempting to block players from zoning in from NPC as opposed to banner placed on the other side of the wall.
  10. Marton Augur

wish i could like this like 10x
    Svann2 likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed in the next update.
    Eaiana and Marton like this.
  12. Duder Augur

May as well pen in a priority fix to fix the fix for the May patch.
    Fenthen likes this.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

When is the next update?
  14. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?
  15. Axxius Augur

No. The specters spawn on top of the pyramid now, so they cannot get stuck anymore.

However, this change made the raid more annoying. The specters now almost always blow up on the raid, since they spawn so much closer.

Also, the mechanic of them changing targets every 1 sec after not getting intercepted quickly enough is completely pointless: it's physically not possible to intercept them before they change targets at that point.
    Syylke_EMarr, Yinla, Metanis and 3 others like this.
  16. Tour Augur

When they are correctly intercepted they don't always reliably explode either.
  17. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I've witnessed (WITNESS ME!) being emoted for a Spectre and not being able to find it or it find me.
    Marton, Syylke_EMarr, Svann2 and 3 others like this.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah I saw that in the past week we had a few people whose spectres were just not vsible at all then just plain warped on top of the raid.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  19. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

This - I dislike it pretty strongly. The whole spectre thing still feels a little janky. Better, but still janky.
    Skuz, Fenthen and Metanis like this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm pretty sure they sometimes fall through the platform
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.