headshot at lvl 104

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Phiyre, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Phiyre Augur

I'm 104 and trying to lvl up some. Just a bit low to solo/head shot in fm. Any suggestions where I could go w/ dark blue mobs that don't summon that I can head shot? Think the mobs have to be 102 and lower, so have a few lvls to go for fm.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

The orcs in the RoF version of EW can be headshot'd, don't summon, can be snared/rooted and are high 90's in level (can't remember the exact levels...maybe like 98/99?). The dwarves can be headshot, but summon.

With AE snare and Fluster/Bluster, you can pull multiple mobs from the fort and park'em and just make it a shooting gallery.
    Phiyre likes this.
  3. Phiyre Augur

Thanks Vel, I appreciate the response. That is where I had been doing it, but xp pretty much ground to a halt. Was hoping to find a spot between EW and FM level wise for a sweet spot.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

The elves in Neriak Fourth Gate and Argin-Hiz can be headshot. I think some do summon though; you'd have to do some trial and error. I know the elves in Neriak HAs summon and can't be snared/rooted.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

You can try Temple Tempest. Solo you are in the struggle bus zone unfortunately. Just keep after the light blue mobs that you can plow over quickly and keep grinding.
  6. Phiyre Augur

Thanks for the feedback.
    I burned a lesson on orcs in ew, got 7% xp.. I hear ya though, it's a tough little spot right now.. Will just keep on grinding :D