Potime Fabled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Loratex, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Tried to do fabled Potime last night. None of the fabled mobs showed up. Did I miss something here?

Thanks.
    Tutankamen likes this.
  2. Tears Fall Softly New Member

Ditto. I've done two PoT raids this week, with not a fabled in sight. There's nothing in the calendar notes to suggest that these are to be enabled at a later date, so I'm assuming this is bugged. :)
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

All Fabled should be active now. I do know that for some mobs, both Fabled and non-Fabled may spawn. I do not know how Plane of Time mobs work during Fabled time, however.
  4. Ourok New Member

If previous years are anything to go by it's bugged on launch of fabled and needs to be sorted through a bug report (I see one up there now). Everything after P3 should be fabled from my experience, but last year a further bug prevented CT from spawning as the fabled version.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I was about to post the same thing. I tried doing Plane of Time last night. All the gods, and Quarm, were their non-fabled versions.
  6. Tutankamen Augur

Does this need to be put into a bug report forum section to be fixed? Just spent a ton of time running around doing all the trials and clearing the trash- some of it timed so can't be rushed- only to see fabled are not up still.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

There is a thread here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/potime-bugged.274436/#post-4017414 and I encourage you to bump it. I kinda wish the thread title was more descriptive instead of "potime bugged" but we'll make do.
  8. Tappin Augur

Sweet, I always love to smoke PoT. Lulz ; PoT = Plane of Time heh.
  9. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

10. Tutankamen Augur

As unbelievable as this is, they didn't fix it.
  11. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

They have achieved true fablity? Fableness? Fabledness? Fablenality? Fabledom?
    Tatanka likes this.
  12. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

><
  13. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Yes I put it in bugs after this. I usually like clarify with people it’s not me prior to /bug reporting.