Hero's Forage Options

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leigo, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Leigo You come here often?

WTB Wigs... I need this in my life and my DPS is in need of this..
    [IMG]
    Hero's Forge*
  2. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

I could use a Hero's Forage ability. Would that allow me to get more Limes, Misty Acorns, and Green Apples?
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

In what type of foliage would you forage those wigs? ;)

And would you need some rouge to go with it? (might as well get all the big mispellings in one place, no?)
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

that guy in West Freeport used to sell wigs, doesn't he anymore? Fizzle Fuzzcutter guy.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ping Fuzzlecutter sells armor that is called wigs, tresses and locks but does nothing to change one's hairstyle.

It is not fair that chanters have the good pony tails while my half elf ranger is stuck with some stupid looking choices.
  6. Leigo You come here often?

Dumpsters obviously
    Tatanka likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't think wigs are possible - at least not ones that directly alter the hair of the player model.

What you would need is Helmet ornament(s) that alter the look of player helms which has/have the appearance of the desired Hairstyle.

Afro-Helm basically in this case.

I'd like a Berserker "suit" that makes my Berserker look like he is wearing a set of Furs/bearskin, the bear hats are not quite what I would go for either but are sorta in the right ballpark.

[IMG]
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I want a Silence of the Lambs-style 'Shissar skin mask' that my Iksar can wear - showing his burning hatred for all Shissar.
  9. KarmaKitty Augur

Refreshed art (Helms, Hair, Masks, Faces, Armor, Capes, Robes, Motion, Zones...) would be welcome,
    but they would probably need to move to a new engine, which is not going to happen. However, zone revamps like Freeport are not welcome :(

Oh, wait! On the horizon. I see it. The next expansion. Odus 2.0 The rebirth of Erudin where Karrens
    kick :eek:
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think a new engine will happen at least eventually, EQ needs to move to 64 bit & away from DX9 so those necessitate it anyway.
    EG7 Global have said on Investor Presentations that Daybreak are working on graphical revamps of LoTRO & DCU already and have at least another 3+ titles getting revamps or new versions out of their portfolio of 8 currently live titles so there's a chance one of those 3 is EQ.
    KarmaKitty likes this.