Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. mikbrown46 Apprentice

Autoconversions on overseer agents, Overseer was really slow for me , I had up to 20 of most common agents , spent a few hours converting them and it really sped it up.

Add an option to autoconvert all duplicate agents
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Alternatively something like /advloot but set things to "Never Sell", I don't know how many times I've accidentally sold a stack of TS mats while trying to empty a bag of vendor trash because my TS only bags had filled up and spilled over into normal bags lol
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Interesting. Having a lot of duplicate agents slowed things down. Would not have guessed that.

So, what do you do once you have all agents and have maxed all quest types? There's no reason to convert agents to higher levels, no reason to cash in agents for XP, etc. There needs to be something else to do with duplicate agents.
    Riou likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Trading them in for overseer currency is the only thing that makes sense to me, unless the system is going to see future development which going by the developers track record on such things is highly unlikely.
    Tatanka likes this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Thanks, didn't realize that when I commented yesterday. I also found out last night that the Overseer currency can be tributed, so there is a use for it :)

FINALLY have Overseer completely maxed on one of my accounts. Have had all mission types maxed for quite some time, but have been missing ONE uncommon agent. Last night I cashed in a ton of currency for common agents, and converted them all. No dice. Then converted all the uncommon dupes back to common, and started over again. Got it on the next to last one :)

For converting agents to currency, which is better: To convert commons to currency, or convert commons to uncommon, and then to currency, etc?
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Erm, I apologise.

You can't actually sell the echoes for currency - I was meaning to suggest that would be the only sensible use for them (other than storing them up if you plan to jump servers).

Sorry about that.
  7. Angahran Augur

It ain't broke ? roflmao!
    How is getting the stats from 1 food and 1 drink forever and never actually consuming it 'not broke' ?
  8. KarmaKitty Augur

How about a Bag revamp (and no I'm not looking at 98 pages to see if it is already there).

I know lots of mobs drop 2-8 slot containers. These are useless. Handmade backpacks (Wow colors)
    are useless. The TS trophy bags are kinda useless too.

Revamp the set of bags:
    Give the containers more slots.
    Give us a bigger TS/Collectible/?? containers.
    Give us more colors for organization.
    Maybe set of rainbow vendors. Hand them a container and they return a colored bag of the same.

The only 12 slot or less bags I have at this point are rotting inside a bigger bag in the bank.
    Niskin likes this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

a simple one for the forums would be nice, Move the TLP recruitment threads to their own subsection, just like TLP messages are separate from Newbies or veterans..

Please.. Please. PLEASE!
    Yinla and Szilent like this.
  10. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Mercenary gear being tied to individual mercenaries.

When I swap from Healer Merc to Melee DPS merc I would like to have my Healer Merc items stay on the healer and the Melee DPS Merc items stay on the healer. Having to manually swap them and take up slots in inventory is less than ideal.
    Hobitses, Arkanny, Wulfhere and 8 others like this.
  11. ShadowMan Augur

Can we please haz an item like this for the next expansion? IE a changeable clicky port for the farthest zones. After you have completed progression or whatever.
    Skuz and Yinla like this.
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

Id like a small debuff window so any debuffs that get cast on me is separate from my buffs.
    Hobitses, Iven, Dre. and 1 other person like this.
  13. Atomos Augur

You can CTRL+SHIFT+Left Click an item to search for it on the Bazaar, but this does not work if the item is in the advanced loot window. Please make it work in the advanced loot window!
  14. atchoom Lorekeeper

50K + clicks...............

i had the same problem , lagging when doing overseer i had about 20 duplicated agents like you on all / most common agents ( i had 114 different one ) 20 x 114 = up to 2280 common agents ( a little less since the bottom one don't ( might ) have 20 duplicated.
    and since overseer is the best reg xp gain for the time invested , i was doing it on all my 6 accounts.
    and take about 2 or 3 min per account ( specially when we have an expansion with level increase i do it twice a day ). so about 30min per day for overseer for my 6 accounts,

why we get that many ,,i already take ( took ) 30 min per day doing overseer and didn't want to put more time doing the conversions when i can log and go kill mobs or doing tasks, for XP , so they pile up for several months.

each conversions take 11 clicks:
    1) open overseer / select quest
    2) click common conversion
    3) click select agent # 1
    4) click available agent #1
    5) click select agent #2
    6) click avail agent # 2
    7) click select agent #3
    8) click avail agent #3
    9) click start quest
    10) are you sure ------>> yes
    11) wait 10 sec and click collect reward
    with that many agents to combine , i had close to 2200 common agents it mean many thousand and hours to chain click :
    2280 agents /3 [ because we get rid of 3 common agents each time we click ] = 760 conversions X 11 click each ------------->>> 8360 clicks and that is from only one account ( i have 6 ) ---------------->>> close to 50,160 clicks,,,,,,,,,,,,, but good thing the overseer lag was gone...

good thing is next expansion won't have level increase so i won't do the overseer much until next level increase expansion.

ps: that was only for the common conversion , good that converting uncommon / rare, take much less clicks,,,,,,,,,,,
    Act of Valor, Szilent and Hobitses like this.
  15. MacDubh TABLES!!!

These forums could use a refresh. The requirement to have an image url instead of being able to copy and paste in the message area is ancient. Add multiple reaction types instead of just like (ie dislike, emojis for lol etc.). Format painter, probably a few other things, just look at what other newer forums have and give this place a fresh coat of paint.

Also when you go to Everquest.com and click forums if it didn't open a fresh tab every time that would be nice.
    Stymie likes this.
  16. Blarghest New Member

I'd like to be able to parcel bags of things, not just one item or one stack at a time.

Spell book organizer. Hit a button and your highest level spells are in the front of the book and descend by level.

A pet in inventory button...let me see what jabober has equipped (I'm getting old and forgetful).

Fellowship - more members. Fewer, even one, to put down a camp fire.
    Better auto follow.
    Firaaf, MacDubh and Hobitses like this.
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have never used an image url and always just copy and paste from memes or Allah or whatever. In fact I copy paste from Imgur instead of using their url and codes. The "insert/edit picture or media" have never worked right for me.

[IMG]
    Hobitses and MacDubh like this.
  18. MacDubh TABLES!!!

Fair enough, not sure why I had issues with this before. User error...

The rest of what I said I think is still valid until proven wrong.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  19. Wulfhere Augur

It would be nice to have a Personal Tribute Master in the Standard Guild Hall, standing next to the personal bankers and opposite the guild tribute master.
    Firaaf and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I'm ok with summoning him thru the vet reward AA but I can see your point for guilds who do not have customized halls. Their only other choice to get to a personal tribute NPC is a starting city like Cresent Reach.

I think it had to do with the fact that the guild tribute NPC and the personal tribute NPC were released at different times.