Our favorite game company is diversifying?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

It might now be everyones, or even many peoples, idea of paradise, but if it caters to gamers, who knows? A bathing optional community perhaps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daybreak_(community)

Possible street names:

Rangers Row.
    Warrior Way.
    Landmark Ave. This one would dead-end at both ends.
    Paladin Parkway.
    Tradeskill Throughway. Progress along it would be limited by acquiring skills and things that would seem to have little relationship to life.
    The Troll Underpass. The smell alone will keep most folks out.
    Halfling Highway. How low can you go?

Every few seconds a burst of lag would cause each vehicle to stop moving and then suddenly lurch forward. Pizza places that really do deliver cheap and tasteless food at all hours. Krono accepted of course. Grocery stores would be almost entirely unknown. How many gamers want to take the time to cook and miss a spawn?

Anyone want to help crowdfund it? :)
    Metanis likes this.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I want the bandwidth back that I used clicking this.
    Fenthen, Skuz, Velisaris_MS and 7 others like this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

BATHING optional? Is that really what you meant to say?

Sounds pretty ripe to me :)
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Trying to be inclusive.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

they haven't been daybreak in a while.. they are DARKPAW
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

Its actually a nice little town except its almost all condo.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Isn't just the EQ studio Darkpaw? Daybreak Games still exists. Or have they changed it since the EG7 purchase?
  8. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Nennius you've graduated from ale to eating those ground mushrooms from N Kaladim haven't you? Those things will make your teeth rot...Dwarven Mushroom Mouth is a thing.
    Metanis likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Ranger's Row - Address of the Hospital, Coroner & the local Funeral Directors
    Warrior Way - is a street that runs parallel with Cleric Way
    Paladin Parkway - home of the local comedy club & a clown training school
    The Troll Underpass - home of the community's only Biker Bar "The Troll's Underpants" also the site of the only known "Ugly Tree" from which many bikers are known to have fallen.
    Halfling Highway - Home of the community's main Bakery & where all of the local Takeaway Restaurants are situated, strangely you won't find any cats within a quarter mile of the place.
    Nennius likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Bardic Boulevard? the arts district?
    Nennius and Skuz like this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Ogre Pass - this road is wide and the houses are huge but well constructed, there is a rumour that the local working men's club once held Gnome-punting competitions at the large lawns to the rear of the club but the practice was halted by the local council after a large Barbecue was built at the end of the lawns, to much hilarity.
    These days just Dwarves get thrown and since they are far more aerodynamically unstable (and moody gits) they are safe from the fate that befell the Gnomes, some of the punters have complained that all the beer seems to go missing once the Dwarves arrive - though no connection has been conclusively proven.
    Nennius likes this.
  12. Jennre Band Leader

lol, I live in Flat 3. Its a minor apartment.
    Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

You didn't want the diminished version?
    Jennre likes this.