Has the Krono issue been fixed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raidarr, Apr 11, 2021.

1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/next-tlp-server.273039/#post-3996450

2. Hayzeus Augur

I love this example, but I only have opinions to support what I think may provide the workaround. Sell by or consume by dates would mean that they product *maybe* can be considered null and void after such date... thus allowing recognition of the revenue upon sale? Honestly I don't know the real answer, but I bet (as with everything) there are exceptions to exceptions to exceptions that cover items such as perishable food (not that Doritos (or McDonalds fries) ever perish).
    Benito likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So I just successfully traded 2 more Krono to my alt account while eating a bag of Doritos.

The alt consumed 1 of the Krono for this month and I consumed the full bag of Doritos.

Saved the other Krono for later, did not save any of the Doritos

All is good,
    Duder, SunDrake, Dythan and 2 others like this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

WTB kronos, paying 3 bags of cool ranch doritos.
    CatsPaws and Duder like this.
  5. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

What is the better EQ snack food...Doritos or Cheese Puffs?
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

it's left field I know, but hear me out.

Giant Pretzel sticks, best EQ snack.
    [IMG]
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Everybody knows that the best snack food for EQ is nothing, because all the tasty snack foods get stuff on your fingers, and then you lose effectiveness or have to contort yourself to reach the buttons and input devices you need.

Alternately, you could pay/convince/guilt someone to feed you stuff while you play. Then the best snack food would be cajun shrimp with cheesy-grits, because why not?
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

My cat likes to randomly walk across my keyboard, does that count as someone helping me out while I eat snacks?
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

You know what would cause them to say if its fixed or not?
    If everyone stopped buying them.
  10. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Cats can only be referred to as "helping" when done sarcastically. At least that's been my experience. Any actual help that was received was coincidental, and likely not repeatable.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

I bought a couple in the bazaar on Phinny just now. No issues.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

That's a really poor example. Lays recognizes the revenue when the Doritos are sold to the wholesaler. You have to view Krono more like gift cards. With gift cards, the seller gets to sit on the money until the gift cards are redeemed. It's a huge part of their business plan. However, until the gift cards are redeemed, they are carried as a liability. I am not an accountant.
  13. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Thank you everyone. My incident occurred last Tuesday like most others. If anyone is still skittish about trading Krono, I would suggest taking screenshots with /time and getting in-game messages to document any transactions. I did not do this in my case but it might help the GM to have a baseline to investigate.
  14. Petalonyx Augur

I just forcefeed myself with cheap water and cheese until stuffed, then put a chocolate cheesecake with +100 Heroic Stamina right in front of me. That way, I can play longer and better, without sticky fingers.
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the Krono issue is not resolved. I Bought 2 today from EQ, gave one to a friend who is suffering through LDoNs with me, while I do them on my berzerker.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

/em Waits with baited breath.

I assume the one you gave to the friend didn't go through?
  17. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think these are two different issues.
    The one that has been complained about the last few days week or so was that someone sold a krono to another player and the plat did not transfer over.

And iiuc your issue is that your friend clicked it and it didnt give him time.