Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Dyna Elder

Is there a place still for suggestions? I know there was once.
    I was thinking how nice it would be if items go back into the same location they came from when doing tradeskills. Then I could actually keep separate bags with items and tools for each tradeskill and not have to search for my tools that return to different locations when used. :)
    Andarriel and GoneFission like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Unfortunately, there is no dedicated place for suggestions. Posting them in The Veterans' Lounge is what is done. It might be helpful to put "Feedback:" in the beginning of the thread title.

But there is no place where we can just look at feedback and search and vote up suggestions.
    Dyna likes this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

We put a suggestion box up at work once with the idea that they would be read aloud at the next company meeting. 80% could not be read.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

7. GoneFission Augur

In order to accomplish something like this, I’ve taken to putting my TS bags at the top of my inventory, so that the preferred return locations are at least close. Remembering from location would be better.

I also want a button on the experiment interface to take the TS container back to normal mode once I learn the recipes I use the experimental interface for.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Oh my gosh i do lots of tradeskills and i always seem to misplaced my etching tool and have to use find is there a reason this item is lore? wish it wasnt then i wouldnt lose so much!

Andarriel
  9. Dyna Elder

I think it is lore because they have us go and especially ask for it from the trade skill girl in Thurgadin.
    Andarriel likes this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

True just wish it wasnt lore lol.

Andarriel
    Dyna likes this.