Something weird with krono on Aradune right now

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PotatoPowa, Apr 7, 2021.

1. PotatoPowa Elder

So I just bought a krono off a dude.

It gave me the krono, but it didn't trade him my plat. As in, it was a free krono (if I hadn't been honest and given him the plat after).

So someone is running around buying all the krono for FREE it looks like. Because all the krono is bought up in the baz. I think maybe devs should do emergency patch right now to get this fixed.
  2. Warpeace Augur

3. PotatoPowa Elder

4. Svann2 The Magnificent

rollback time!
    Dythan likes this.
  5. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

The CS cleanup on this is going to be a nightmare. I'm sure they are already loaded up with tickets. Hopefully they have the logs/data to get people back to where they should be.
  6. narksar Augur

Any update on this by chance?
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They seldom give us an official update on patches/maintenance but I would assume it is corrected since there are no more complaints and other sources says krono trades are going thru within a few seconds.
  8. narksar Augur

Well if it has been fixed on the "back-end" it would be nice if they would tell us its okay to start trading krono again. Technically, a lack of complaints could be sourced in a lack of trading going on due to their previous advisement.
    Svann2 likes this.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Cleanup? They're just going to hit the auto-reply once they have a fix in place.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Wait for it...wait for it..."You will have to reacquire that item through gameplay".
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Other sources and/or lack of complaints in my answer refer to other forums for EQ, guildies saying they work fine and my own experience with them since the patch.