TSS flag reqs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arcsathiradose, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Arcsathiradose New Member

The Ashengate line has a ton of information on it, but very little seems to be updated about Frostcrypt, or at least it's there but not as concise and well fleshed out as the Ashengate information is.

The one bit of info I'm struggling to get ahold of is; is ally to Wraithguard faction a requirement for anyone other than the raid requester, or is that also required in conjunction with being ally to Wraithguard Leadership faction. I figure with Coirnav recently going through TSS someone from over there may be able to shed some light on that information.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

To request:
    Fergarin Raid #1: Kill Kangur
    You must have completed group missions: Intercepted Correspondence, Lost Letter, and Confession
    Wraithguard Leadership (Min: Ally)

Fergarin Raid #2: Udengar the Traitor
    Fergarin Raid #1
    You must have completed group missions: Intercepted Correspondence, Lost Letter, and Confession

Fergarin Raid #3: Speak with the King
    Fergarin Raid #1, Fergarin Raid #2

To request a Frostcrypt #1 raid:
    All of the above need to be completed (including the flags for each event within each instance)
    Wraithguard (Min: Ally)

To request a Frostcrypt #2 raid:
    All Frostcrypt #1 Pre-req's
    A minimum of Hearol the Tactician AND Lorekeeper Grenwald completed in FC1*
    Wraithguard (Min: Ally)

*We simply completed all of FC1, but I do know to be considered "flagged" for FC2, you need only those two events completed, not the aug droppers in FC1)

To Participate in Frostcypt 1 or 2 you need:
    Wraithguard Leadership (Min: Ally)**

To be considered Flagged for Frostcrypt 1 you need:
    All requirements to REQUEST Frostcrypt 1 EXCEPT Wraithguard faction.

To be considered Flagged for Frostcrypt 2 you need:
    A minimum of Hearol the Tactician AND Lorekeeper Grenwald completed in FC1

Backflags from FC2 work for FC1 event credit.
    Backflags from FC1 ONLY give King Odeen credit.

You can be "flagged" for FC2 without meeting the requirements for being FC1 flagged.
    ** You can banner in without the faction. I zoned a level 11 toon in and looted an item, just for giggles. The "to participate" is really that the NPC you speak to to enter will not respond unless you have ally Wraithguard Leadership faction. You can 85 anyone in via banner, unlike AG.
  3. Arcsathiradose New Member

This is exactly what I was looking for there was a lot of alluding to Wraithguard faction on various information sites, but very little of is it a full out requirement for everyone vs. just the raid requester.

Very much appreciate the response.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Most of your raiders can complete the Wraithguard faction via participating in the Valdeholm raids. Just need requester(s) to farm the faction to request them to begin with.
  5. Karliv Journeyman

This is a good writeup, but I think there are a couple of subtle points/differences (from the perspective of a Coirnav raider).

The backflag from FC1 gives you ALL required raid flags, not just Odeen. You still need to get Wraithguard Leadership Ally, it does not provide that.

I don't think we were ever able to confirm that requesting the FC raids required regular Wraithguard faction - I am fairly sure people w/o any particular regular Wraithguard faction were able to request those raids.

Also a good idea, though not strictly necessary, to do Heimgul's task (handing in 3 Mark of Frostcrypt) to get normal access to Fergarin, who is the task-giver for the pre-FC raids and FC1.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Some of what I posted was extrapolated from other sites. As we found out with FC1 and FC2, you don't need anything to banner into the instance. You do need faction to talk to the NPC outside (but not ally). Also, with FC2, you didn't need anything except ally leadership and the 2 loot dropper events from Fc1 to be considered flagged. You do need very high Wraithguard faction to request. The first raid requester, we had, was at Ally. One FC1 raid though, and you really rack up the normal and leader factions.

It's sort of strange, when we went through. The FC1 backflag, for sure, gives Odeen credit. The others... It's difficult to say. We saw some get the backflag and be registered as flagged, we had some get the backflag and still remain "unflagged." I want to say it had something to do with Fergarin Raid #2: Udengar the Traitor.