Coirnav crashing all the time

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ebine, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Ebine Augur

Is there a reason this is the only server that crashes all the time? Is there a fix coming?
    Karliv likes this.
  2. Tyranthraxus Grognard

If rumors are to be believed, they can't start a new server till they eliminate one, and Cornaiv was supposed to die the day they released 3 tlp's together. Their just trying to finish it off.
  3. TheDohn Augur

Check with the other person who plays there. See if they're having the same problem, too.
    NoMoreTLPs and Lejaun like this.
  4. Gnomie Denser than most

I am!

And hey there are more people on Coirnav when I log on than there are on Phinny and several other TLP's that I logged into.

We still have at least 150-200 active players (not characters).

But yes, Coirnav has been going down frequently for the past couple of months. It was initially once a week or so, but has now become a near daily occurrence over the past week.
  5. NoMoreTLPs Journeyman

wow people still play on Coirnav?

masochists to the extreme. I love taking a game that already requires a huge amount of grinding, and then quadrupling the amount needed to accomplish the same thing
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

I assume this is some knock on the xp rate? You know Coirnav has had live XP rates for quite some time now right?
    Gnomie likes this.
  7. NoMoreTLPs Journeyman

Did anyone survive long enough to take advantage of it?
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

I'm pretty sure now that Selo has graduated to live status that every TLP has multiple guilds still clearing content, so yes?
  9. NoMoreTLPs Journeyman

fascinating creatures
  10. TLP Addict Augur

Just gives you more time to experience all the content before you out level it
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

That's a mistaken comparison, Coirnav is in Underfoot - and has how many guilds?

Phinigel in Underfoot had 7 active raiding Guilds.

Come back when Coirnav is in ToV and has more than 3 guilds if you want to claim bragging rights.

As far as Coirnav crashing frequently - well happened to many servers before, reasons why probably differed from server to server but the OPS team will be aware of the crashes as they get crash reports, finding what causes them is usually very difficult however as there are so many possibilities why this could be happening.