Krono trade glitching

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sindace, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Sindace Elder

Twice back to back I just bought 5 kronos (and then 4 kronos), paid for them, waited a minute to see "your krono trade with xxxxx was unsuccessful, the money and items you have included in your trade have been returned to you. Please try again later."

Then instead of returning them correctly, I ended up with 5 kronos (then 4 more kronos) and my money returned to me. Leaving the other person with nothing (until I returned the money separately). So the game is glitching on behalf of the person with the items trading and against the person trading the kronos. Pretty terrible glitch. Posted here for greater visibility.
    Svann2 likes this.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Something is up with the Krono system.

I traded an item for 2 Kronos today. It took like 1 minute to complete the transaction (Krono processing). Neither of us saw the item and Krono during that minute. I then tried to pull the Krono out of the Krono slot and into my inventory but ended up losing 1 Krono due to the lag. I have a pending petition but now it might be best to notify Dreamweaver.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

4. Fenthen aka Rath

My favorite part is clicking a krono ..... nothing happens... click another krono..... nothing happens.... oh look now I'm back to gold!
    Hoping I got 60 days added and one wasn't just consumed needlessly!
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I'm kinda freaking out that their ledger is not recording any transactions. Albeit, I only lost 1 Krono.

I'd petition to get it documented or 1 Krono refunded for now.
  6. quakedragon Augur

What do you mean you trade a krono and wait a minute or two? Whenever I trade an item I see the money or items right away, whats with the wait? Maybe do it in a zone or spot with less people?
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Per Dreamweaver last night:

We're currently looking to a number of issues related to our Krono backend, this may cause trades to fail and cause issues related to krono/plat bazaar transactions. While this problem is ongoing we suggest limiting trading to trusted accounts (i.e. between your own accounts) and limit actions interacting with the bazaar process.
  8. darkened New Member

i lost one in a trade yesterday, but it returned after re-logging eventually. my trader was offline with four on them. logged in this morning to check trader. zero krono, zero plat for them. neat! i petitioned...
  9. Sindace Elder

Nothing happens, gets the error message, claims it fails, then kicks the items back to only one person. Not a zone/lag thing, just isn't working right. It does work sometimes, I tested it within my own accounts, but the number of times it doesn't work and completely screws one of the two people trading is too high.