Let Us Keep The Cats

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolamer, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Kolamer Journeyman

Can we please keep the cats on the character select screen? Or give us the option to toggle it?
    Duder likes this.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Everquest has been doing cat memes before cat memes were a thing.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth and Duder like this.
  3. Riou EQResource

There is a way you can do it I believe, but it will overwrite every time you patch
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

This is gonna sound terrible but I went fishing in RL after work yest and did not log in at all. (my brells fishing companion summoned one too many beers). I completely missed the April fools joke. Can someone fill me in what they did this time around?
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

[IMG]
    Flatchy, Deux and Rondor like this.
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

That does sound terrible, fishing, eww. I hope you have learned your lesson, and that people take this important information into consideration. Never go fishing. If you want fish, we have robots to do this now. What is the point of evolving and developing technology if we still willingly touch worms and slimy fish?
    Flatchy likes this.
  7. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I can smell those feet all the way through the interwebz
    Flatchy likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

If only the cats had come to life. Hungry kitties...

Seriously, it's a shame the middle cat wasn't looking forward. I think I understand though...Photoshop>Image>Rotate Canvas>Flip Canvas Horizontal
    Deux likes this.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Funny you should say that. Feet mostly smell because they are trapped inside socks and shoes all day. Hobbit feet are open to the air and don't sweat inside a trapped area.

Plus, we wash them :D
    Deux likes this.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

You are very brave. Even we dwarves have some limits.
    Fanra and Sissruukk like this.
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

April Fool's Day character select screen RIGHT MEOW
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

While we're on the subject of those precious little furballs, I just imagine halflings instead of gnomes. Now, what's for dinner?

[IMG]
    Deux likes this.
  13. Sheebea Augur

Dems thats kno's, dem kats a bad ting. Punishment it means! Bad kitty.