Trophy List?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Flatchy, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Flatchy Court Jester

Is there a page that shows all the available trophies in game?
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Head to Fanra's Trophy Wiki (link below) & near the top of the article there is a link to a "Trophy Spreadsheet".

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Trophies
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Really wish there was a clear(er) way to figure out what stacks in game. Even if it's something like an error message when trying to add 2 Trophy effects that don't stack.. The "guessing game" of adding and removing is poor design. They should all stack or be obvious what does and does not.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

FWIW I believe it has the same rules as items, foci don't stack, only highest applies, item & heroic stats operate much like items, so things like ac/hp stack.
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Oh, I know how it works. Just wish it was more "obvious(?)" in-game. There's all of 0 info in-game as to what trophies stack and/or how they work with each other.
    Fenthen, minimind and Skuz like this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

So perhaps it could be like when you inspect a trophy the stats / effects you won't get with your current line up could display in orange or something like that?
    minimind likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think the base help area in game is fine for the trophy system. It explains very clearly how to use them, plot requirements, upgrade etc. (To get there click the little "?" in the upper right corner of the trophy screen.)

It would not make sense for them to include every possible trophy stackable options since this is Everchanging(tm) in Everquest

Just like spells or weapons and many other items in the game, we need to consult other resources for the full info. After all this game has always been about teaching players to fish so they can do it themselves and to think rather than offer easy stuff you can get in other games. If it were easy and fully explained then the population would drop dramatically.
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I can cast spells and it says if it is blocked, etc. Obviously, it doesn't say if it is partial, but at least there's that. It also costs you nothing for not knowing.

On the other hand, you can load up all sorts of trophy benefits without really knowing if you get the bonus... at the cost of the tribute required.

It just seems poorly implemented. Ideally, they would either all stack, or any variant would stack but "identical" benefits would only select the highest. I.E.: Rallos Zek's Axe Replica wouldn't stack with
    Mortal's Ethereal Wonder, only Rallos Zek's Axe Replica would be selectable. However Rallos Zek's Axe Replica would stack with Lost Wayfarer's Tent and Golden Helm of Rallos Zek etc...
    You shouldn't have to guess if the HME or Heroics or AC etc. will stack or not. If there was some concern about balance, it wouldn't be all that much to limit identical trophies to 1 active choice, have any non-identical trophy stack, and really tighten down on how many trophies you can activate.
    Fanra likes this.
  9. Qimble Augur

What personal trophies don't stack with each other?