16th Anniversary Tasks (Bonus) Not Being Rewarded in Achievements

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fuelforfire, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

I've reported the following concern via support ticket and it looks like CS team is receiving similar reports and have sent it off to the QA & Development team. I'm also posting here incase if the issue occurs for other players.

For me, the bonus items have been collected over the past few days while some of the main quests have been completed this year and others in past years. Logoff and login attempts have been tested and I have also navigated to other achievements then back to see if the flag would update. The thee items that seem to be causing my character concerns are: Metamorph Totem; Speckled Hare, Golden Helm of Rallos Zek and Cleansing Rod.

One thing that CS did note is the following: Players have mentioned that if the achievement reward items are not in your inventory the achievement will uncheck itself.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hey!! That is the same thing they told me about a totally different issue.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Have all the items in your inventory at the same time, get the achievement, and dont worry about it again. Shouldn't uncheck after that but you have to have all the items on you at the same time to get it.
    Fuelforfire likes this.
  4. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

Worked like a charm.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

This is known, and expected. This is true of all achievements not just this one. Database queries are expensive (long and performance impacting). It will only check for items in inventory (or in the case of heros forge ornaments equipped), so everything needs to be grabbed at the same time to retain the complete achievement. Its a performance design reason, nothing they can do with it at this time.