Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Dances Journeyman

this is sort of a joke one, but I would love a tradeskill combine using Drench Flowers and Treant Flowers. So they could be given a tradeskill tag. Or if these two items could stack too 100
  2. Xtor Zadamose Journeyman

Overseer Kill quest to help kill off the named on Hunter Achievement. Fine with no loot. If i need loot ill actually go and kill the mob.

The rest is basically what everyone else wants.

More fellowship members, less people needed to summon the camp.

Bazaar search of Collectibles that you specifically don't own.

Barter able to do a check of your inventory to tell what is being sought after instead of having to click each and every item you have on you to see if there is anyone buying it.

Being able to sell more than 20 of an item at a time in the Barter system. If you want to sell 900 of something that is going to take a long time.

So many other Quality of Life changes i would make but they might unbalance the game. Here is one example, although i couldn't see how it would hurt.

For regular servers, if possible, i wouldn't mind seeing Death Touch taken away from npcs during older raids. The cursecallers event from Inktu'ta the unmasked chapel comes to mind.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the problem comes from them not being able to separate TLP code from live servers Xtor. So if they remove it from Live servers, it gets removed from TLP where it matters more.
    Xtor Zadamose likes this.
  4. Arctodus Elder

Just a wish list...
    • New Graphic Engine
    • New Default User Interface not created by the community with improving the users experience
    • TLPs are popular time for a round of balance prior to live
    • FV Single Truebox TLP with all "classes" available at launch
    • TLP XP & Loot drop increased
    • Broken Quest Fixed or Removed
    • Gnome Berserker & Beastlord
    • Removal of Bottlenecks from Quest & Keys DZs are popular
  5. Iven the Lunatic

• Faster loading of the character selection and zone loading. Its still nearly as slow as in the year 2004 and before.
    • Mute button for the music at the character selection screen.
    • All spells and tomes should be sellable (back) to NPCs for a good price
    • Centralized shared bank vault for tradeskill items and tools.
    • The ability to bundle PC names in the /friends list so that they can be associated to a player or something else. Embed them into a new friends window which does automatically show and highlight names of online PCs.
    • More spell book pages and more deletable spells for those players that still sort their spellbooks on their own.
    • Automatical loot distribution to the main looter when this PC is leaving a zone.
  6. eqzekisdead Augur

I wish there was a way to turn my alt accounts silver so I can see chat channels.
  7. Zamiam Augur

I wish they brought silver upgrade back .. even if it was like once a year thing or maybe every other year..
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you ever paid for one month with krono? Did you go back to F2P or Silver when it ended? "wink wink - nudge nudge"
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Zamiam Augur

hmm well most my accounts 7 of the 13 that i have are already silver .. and yes my trader is a true F2P account and I pay that account with krono and when it expires it reverts back to F2P not silver.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wow, bummer. All my F2P went Silver after the krono ran out. They were newer accounts from last year and this year. No figuring out this game lol
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Zamiam Augur

ya weird
  12. Sasser-See Street Performer and Shoe Dodger

I would like one of those empty rooms in the guild hall to be bank/storage room for collectibles. Like the bank functionality but where only collectibles can be deposited.
    Dances likes this.
  13. Dances Journeyman

I wish that high level Mercs (115) would cast Temp on low level players if you grouped with them. Always seems to be someone in Pok looking for Temp.

I also wish there was a was a way to totally remove an item of your /CLAIM list. Easily 80% of the stuff I have on there I will never use and would rather just delete it..... with out /claiming 998 of them.

Cheers
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Wishlist:
    • drastic reduction in lag
    • 16 character slots possible for any all access players
    • Iksar Berserker
    • Dark Elf Ranger (still Innoruuk worshipping)
    • Dark Elf, Troll & Ogre Druid
    • Barbarian Paladin & Cleric
    • Froglok Beastlord - Salamander Warder
    Troll Beastlord get an Alligator Warder (doesn't have to be the original model, VoA one would be acceptable) and their bestial alignment form changed to match the new alligator warder model.
    Increase amount of hoards.

The ability to "dump" keyboard key+click bags of tradeskill items into a Hoard that you can set up to accept items for a particular tradeskill i.e. items used in blacksmithing to a smithing hoard
    The ability for tradeskill containers to pull components directly from hoards for known recipes.
    • UI overhaul
    • 64 bit client
    • graphics engine update + new player models
    • vastly improved pathing system
    • follow also working in z-axis so swimming is not a complete pain in the rear
    • less stupid merc AI & spell choices - i.e. remove the promised line from merc healers completely but give them the Erud's retort line and a divine arb
    Better class balancing across all eras of the game maybe with some retro-fitting of abilities to help things like tank aggro in early eras, improved toolset of classes along with some power-creep reductions by use of older spell & melee damage tables with a view to working towards the eventual removal of MoTM.

Standard TLP rulesets having some flexibility, such as removal of Truebox in DoDH, F2P enabled in VoA
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. Silver-Crow Augur

The addition of a 'sell all' button when selling to a vendor.

e.g.
    when tradeskilling you often make a pile of items which just don't stack.
    it would be nice to select just one of the non stackable items, and click "sell all" to empty your bags of all items of that type.
    Elyssanda, Szilent and Svann2 like this.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

While that would be nice, did you know you can sell everything in a bag with one click? Open the merchant window, then click on the bag from you inventory window. The merchant will quote you a price for everything in the bag. One click, and it's all sold.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  17. Darchon_Xegony Augur

2 Buttons added to the Item window UI. 1 for Tribute 1 for Guild Tribute.

Allowing us to tribute items on the fly would be cool, I would be happy to accept 50% their value to do it remotely.
  18. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

What about using currency from old expansions as tribute?
  19. Silver-Crow Augur

Yep, but i might have other stuff in the bag i don't want to sell. This would be a sell all, from all current carried bags, of the item you have currently selected.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  20. Knifen Augur

1. To be able to use Illusion Gnome - And be able to tinker
    2. To be able to use Illusion Barbarian - And be able to do Alchemy
    3. To be able to use Illusion High Elf - And be able to enchant jewelcraft.
    4. Even thou as a rogue we have to invis before we can whisper step (unlike every other single class) but we also have to be out of combat to use it. Remove that option where we can just hide/sneak then whisper.