KSing wiz in the deep

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Rcbauer Augur

So one thing?

Anymore?

Don't be obtuse. AE is being abused and has been forever. Throw a dozen unstunnable mobs in random spots in the deep and it fixes all this lag they create.

Good day!
  2. Bowdeen Elder

You can't say that it's being abused, when it's literally being used for what it was defined for. There were AE groups back in Luclin on live, and even prior to that. I sat in Fungus Grove and Seb many hours working AAs when it actually took effort to get them.

But, since you need more than just a single example:
    Phase 4 clearing of trash in time
    Coirnav event
    Tradeskill mat farming
    spawned adds with little hit point (Bats in Demi come to mind if you don't have a druid/ranger, or spawns in Solteris)
    General clearing of older content
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

What about the servers who don't have any AE Deep groups happening and are complaining of server lag/crashes? Or is Aradune so popular / center of the universe that AE groups there are whats crashed coirnav 4 or 5 times this week?
  4. Lejaun Augur

Ever done a Fear clear, for example? Ever farmed tradeskill materials with a caster? Those are two situations they are useful.
  5. Lejaun Augur

Nothing more than false causation as far as I can tell. This incident happened and this other thing happened, so they MUST be connected !!! (so goes the logic they are trying to use)

Generally a negative event is connected to a different activity because someone doesn't like that activity, so to stop it they want to blame the negative event on the activity and get their way. In doing so, they ignore all other outside events that might offer evidence that the activity they don't like isn't the cause of the negative event.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yeah lol
    AE groups been happening for decades (literally)
    Servers been reeeeal laggy for like 24h, not just Aradune, not just TLP, but live too. Something up with the instancing.
  7. RichUncle New Member

Sorry kid. Hate to break it to you, but I report to no one and make contracts with many guilds and individuals alike. Just pay your rent or....

Do NOT pass GO!
    Do NOT collect 200pp!

Richuncle Pennybags
  8. Fohpo Augur

Fix this for you.
  9. Ishbu Augur

Sounds like a lot of people werent paying their rent and have been repo'd
  10. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I'm just thankful that we're all competing for xp on a level playing field, and nobody has a huge advantage by having stockpiled AA's that are out-of-era or something like that.
    Forsworn013 likes this.