The Call

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kadidja, Mar 25, 2021.

1. kadidja New Member

The golems at the end should despawn when the spinning rock in the middle is clicked, and not when the chest is opened.

I am so sick and tired of being required to recover from a wipe after we have beaten the mission. If my group can kill the final dragon fast enough to beat all the golems and be able to click the spinning rock before they reach it we win. The event is over, it's been beaten, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SUFFER A COMPLETE WIPE after beating the event because the mechanics linger on for no reason.

I realize that opening the chest will stop the event, but that does not work when you are trying to swap people out who need it, or the loot. We should not wipe because we are trying distribute the loot to who needs it.
    Fenthen and Metanis like this.
  2. Justaeqdude New Member

I regularly farm this mission, basically soon as bug dude is dead just get off that platform, just dont go into the corners where other mini bosses where, and u are safe. When people zone in, get them to run straight snd jump into the moat and can get to chest there and not go into aoe's
  3. Duder Augur

Their AE's have a range and it is not hard to be out of it...
    Raccoo likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

5. feeltheburn Augur

RUN your crew up top on the ramps to the platform and wait for them to stop spawning...you can avoid the AE there . then get the chest.
    Raccoo likes this.
  6. Raccoo Augur

There is a reason the mechanics linger on.