Arayonar raid after recent patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by The real Sandaormo, Mar 11, 2021.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

Honestly the reward you get this expansion for getting all raid achieves done is not great. lol
    Yinla likes this.
  2. feeltheburn Augur

it's been less then great for the most part on all of em bro.
  3. ArtremasEQ Augur

Whilst this raid is totally winnable by the top 10 guilds. (arbitrary number), the strategy required is seriously pretty and subject to massive 'one person screws up, wipe and go again' problems.

It is living right on the edge, and I suggest many many guilds will have absolutely no chance with it in its current state. The level of AE damage alone, even under ideal circumstances already made it tough before the patch. After it, (even with managing the Echo).

Add some special Aary pathing / random running off that makes him leash to 100%, yeah well.

I suggest devs looking at either the Mechanics, or some of the AE damage might be a good idea to make it winnable by anyone other than a top guild. (Not even talking achieves here, just winning the event at ALL)

PS: Yes, my guild has won it, in its current form, since the patch, so no, I'm not whining because we can't.
  4. ArtremasEQ Augur

Exactly,

Which doesn't make it a great raid event if that is what people plan to do with it.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

Aary is my favorite raid of the expac, I just wish I could see who keeps dropping fire bombs on us lol
    Szilent likes this.
  6. Cailen Augur

Take your 4 ores a win back to the TLP boards ;)
  7. Cailen Augur

If they make the rewards great you have to keep going back and redoing them for new people and F that
    Maedhros likes this.
  8. Raccoo Augur

Reward for doing all the raids in COV is unlocking the brick on the merchant. Although I guess that isn't all the achievements. But still would have to go back for new recruits/etc.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Achievements he said, the reward this year is ornaments.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

Hey! I didn't even finish all my gear... I am missing an ore belt :(
  11. Cailen Augur

poor baby