Prayers for Debbieann on Bertox server!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dreekenail, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Dreekenail Journeyman

Good evening everyone. I hope this post is allowed, I want to spread the word to the community about a friend of mine named Debbieann on Bertox. Shes a very kind hearted lady from the guild Keepers of the Glade that has raided for years in the Council of Bertox alliance. Shes a grandmother and often people say she's like a second mom to them. Always making people laugh, gets upset if she feels its her fault when people die and not 1 negative bone in her body. The only real anger she ever displays is when she defends others or goes into protective mom mode.

I have had the distinct honor to meet her several times at everquest gatherings in vegas and she is exactly how she is in game, nothing but a giant kind warm heart.

She has been battling covid in the hospital for the last couple of weeks, and is not improving. I can honestly say I am lucky, that no one I have known has had covid, and have not lost anyone important to me from it. I know that many in the everquest community has lost loved ones from covid and the fear of loosing someone like her fills me with terror.

I remain hopeful and through tears I pray for her recovery, there is nothing else I can do and it makes me sick to my heart but I refuse to give up hope. It would be a very dark day if she didn't pull through.

I hope that the community will reach out and pray for her if you believe in prayer, as well for other gamers afflicted with covid, and likewise I pray and hope for everyones loved ones to recover. This disease is a terrible thing, and not to be taken lightly. May the spirit of your God, Karana, Tunare or whichever deities you follow keep your love ones safe and healed, just as Debbie does for everyone in game and out.

Dreekenail
    Guild Leader of Order of the Ancient Dragons
    Council of Bertox
    minimind, RPoo, Jhenna_BB and 9 others like this.
  2. Dragonatrix Apprentice

The might of the scaled gods grant her strength and healing along her battle.

I am saddened by this and keep her in my prayer circle and healing altars. I am trying everything at my disposal to help her heal. She is too good a soul to leave this world. <3
    minimind, Boadd, Lloren and 2 others like this.
  3. Coagagin Guild house cat

Unfortunately, these stories have become all too common. Let's beat this one.

- Coag
    minimind likes this.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Keep on fighting Debbieann!!
    minimind likes this.
  5. Puzzled Lorekeeper

Prayers for Debbieann and all who fight battle, Amen
    minimind likes this.
  6. Genjo Lorekeeper

I just said a prayer for Debbieann and I will add her to my prayers each night till she recovers!
    minimind likes this.
  7. Dreekenail Journeyman

Good morning everyone. Debbieann will be taken off her ventilator today, the doctors said shes at maximum time shes allowed to be on a ventilator. Her and her family wishes is that she not be gien a trachea or put in longterm care. They havent given up hope but if ever you were to pray today is the day. We love you Debbieann you can beat this!

ALSO- if people dont know, debbieann is in offline trader mode in bazarr, were doing a prayer circle/showing support for her, if you want to participate everyone welcome!
  8. Dances Journeyman

Stay strong Debbieann Always a nice person
    minimind likes this.
  9. Dreekenail Journeyman

It is with great sadness that I let everyone know. After being removed from the ventilator she started doing very badly. Pain management is trying to keep her comfortable but she will pass soon....thank you for the prayers and support to her, her friends and her family....we will arrange/announce a tribute for her at a later date. Hug your loved ones and we will miss you debbieann sprayberry
    minimind likes this.
  10. Dreekenail Journeyman

She has now passed, we will love you forever debbie
    MasterMagnus and minimind like this.
  11. RPoo Augur

=( sorry for the loss. I would say your loss but a person touches so many...
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Damn it. I'm so sorry. Rest in peace.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sorry for your loss. I don't personally know her but she seemed like a great person, a great friend and an excellent part of the EverQuest community and I know she will be dearly missed.

May she Rest In Peace.
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

I just saw the message on Discord. Very sorry for your loss.
  15. Khyrra Elder

I don't log onto EQ Forums that much and I just saw the sad passing of your friend and from the sounds of it a lovely lady who was friends to alot of folks.

My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.
  16. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I am sorry for your loss. I wish peace and stillness for her family and friends.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

My condolences to her guild mates, friends & family, Rest in Peace Debbieann.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend.. it feels like in this game we all have come to know that grief over the last 22 years..
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  19. GoneFission Augur

So sorry to hear this about Debbieann. I saw your in-game post on Bertox about her passing.
  20. Yorag Journeyman

It is truly sad to lose Debbie. She was pleasure to know and a long time friend in EQ.