22 anniv mission Unity

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fortuneteller, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Honestly, a campfire should be able to be dropped by one character. Preferably a rogue.
    Tropi, Zamiam and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And the correct solution is just let us bind wherever TF we want to.
    Jennre likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

It is, kind of. But the times you can use it to gain an advantage are pretty limited. In reality it's really a convenience thing. Mostly when recovering from a wipe, when my looter needs to visit the parcel guy, etc.
    Coagagin and Jennre like this.
  4. Zarkdon Augur

Really it's nice for people that have friends in a fellowship that don't have a lot of play time. They can jump on and be able to play together quickly.

Anything that allows people to enjoy the game with what time they have is good for EQ. There are lots of times I don't even log on because I won't be able to get -anything- accomplished in the time period I have to play.
    Elyssanda, Tatanka and Dythan like this.
  5. Kestrel New Member

Seriously doing 20 unity missions with no named popping is ridiculous when others are getting augs in 4 missions - the randomness makes the anniversary a joke - spent 4 days now and nadda. So sick of this
  6. FranktheBank Augur

Did 6 runs today, got 4 augs. Mission is great.
  7. Kestrel New Member

good for you - I think its ridiculous that I did 20 today and not one aug, and you got 4 in 6 - thats just bs - what the f are the devs thinking for an anniversary task - pissing ppl off???
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's RNG, stop getting angry at developers who made the drop rate for the two augs a 50/50 chance. You're unlucky. Get over it.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

I did 3 last night and got one androitness aug. Now on to the brilliance ones.
  10. Raccoo Augur

Idk what server you're on, but Frank is on selo which has bonus named and rares. /shrug
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

two of my guildees each did more than 35 missions before getting their augs..
  12. Warpeace Augur

Oh the range:D