Fixed Internally Instances are messed up

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MiataDriver, Mar 21, 2021.

1. MiataDriver Augur

I was doing a Unity mission, suddenly couldn't cast or use hotkeys, open inventory screen, or much of anything. Only way I was able to fix it was to kill everquest and use Return Home from character select, then get a new instance. Later today, exactly same thing happened trying to do Zlandicar raid, whole raid was affected, unable to do anything in the instance, eventually got disconnected.
    Baldur, Khrizen, Skuz and 4 others like this.
  2. bigsalad Apprentice

also briefly had an issue where a potime dz was stuck at "pending", closing dz and restarting resolved
  3. MiataDriver Augur

We have now had 2 Zlandicar instances in a row do this.
  4. FrozenWater Augur

It may or may not be related, but I can't access my real estate "suburb" at the moment either.

Clicking the gates in the guild lobby fails with red text a few times (instance not ready), then "works", but my toon never actually zones and I need to kill the EQ process.

Using an anchor, my toon zones but fails after a long wait and just sends me to the succor point in the zone I clicked my anchor clicky from.

P.S. I've tried from two different accounts (but only to the same "suburb", Walnut Brook on Bertox) and got the same results.
  5. Vnayin New Member

Just had issues on Aradune with our Deep and SSRA DZs both started lagging out and eventually fully crashing the instance so that we ended up just with replay and lock out timers.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

yea nobody can cast in Zlandicar right now
    edit: now everyone got kicked to character select
    edit2: gave up. couldnt leave zone. had to force quit then use return home
  7. minimind The Village Idiot

Just had the scripting on the old Horn of Unity quest freeze up after killing the first 3 mobs. Sat around for 5 minutes, dropped task, and then they came in.
  8. Greymantle Augur

Doing an old raid on the Rathe. 3 min lag spike. Then ran for a min or so. Then froze then disconnected. Trying to log back in says server not responding.
  9. Cryptopsy New Member

Confirming this just happened to my guild on Aradune in Plane of Hate and Kael.
  10. Madeni Elder

Ranger's tale.. the lag was horrific, I talked to an npc and went on my merry way.. zoom warped back to the same npc, spells grayed out, couldn't target. So I CTRL+ALT+Del and signed out of Windows, restarted my Computer then logged back into game.. 2nd time it happened I was able to /ex out, came back and couldn't get back into instance just in static Karana zone.
  11. Cactiss New Member

Just had a similar problem with the Pirates of the Timorous Deep quest (Xegony server).

Spells and clickies stopped working. If a spell landed on a mob, it wouldn't aggro. And then finally I was disconnected. I logged back in and my pets on my sk and mage were dissociated from the characters. Funny thing: the pets were fighting each other lol...but hp wasn't going down for either. I'd love to see a dev replicate that lol.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Sounds like the instance servers are borked.