What's your favorite Everquest merch/collectible?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mithmarr, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Mithmarr New Member

I recently wrote an article about the best Everquest merch, and I would like to know what I missed on the list?
    I bought a few Keith Parkinson sketches a while ago, and I still have all the maps, posters and little Iksar figurine from the Gold Edition.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The stuffed Fippy Darkpaw Plush.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Miss out on pretty much everything not being in the USA so very little to choose from, I keep an eye out on Amazon & Ebay for anything cool showing up there though.
  4. minimind The Village Idiot

I have very little EQ merch.

I would be thrilled beyond belief if Darkpaw were to work with Hero Forge, though. I'd be thrilled if we could get some EQ-ish trolls, ogres, and epic weaponry licensed so I could make sure miniatures of my favorite characters. I could even see myself buying them for guildies and other EQ friends.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

EverQuest Tenth Anniversary Book

1 currently retailing for $400.

I do hope that EG7/Darkpaw will release a limited edition expansion box (like WoW's Shadowlands Box Edition) or book.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

There was a mini Sharkjaw Cutlass that you could send in for. Probably one of the rarest EQ feelies out there.

(Feelies: Coined by InfoCom who was one of the first game companies to include physical items (other than manuals/maps) in their game boxes)

Edit: Put in the correct sword and image.
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and minimind like this.
  7. KrakenReality Augur

I got 3 of those original Keith Parkinson sketches. They’re really good.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Same. But close call with kunark cloth map that I had matted and framed and is on my wall.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I managed to get the 20th anniv T-shirt DarkPaw came out with.
    I have lots of the things that used to come with the box versions of EQ. My faves are the Taelosian metamorphic staff, and the rogue epic keychain.

but this will all soon be eclipsed by the Graphics renders and 6" figurine that @IceSyDesigns is working on for me right now.. Ely is coming out exactly as I have had her in my mind for 20 years..
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sounds like I need to talk to IceSy. She is a creative genius and a very awesome person too.
    Elyssanda likes this.