Acrylia Caverns AoC is the worst AoC placement in the game

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Samueru, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Samueru Journeyman

Change my mind.
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Evantil
  3. Samueru Journeyman

Where is the Agent of Change for Evantil located?
  4. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Beast's Domain. It's pretty out-of-the-way plus see invis mobs in there suck
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Back in my day we didn't have AOC's.
    Issk likes this.
  6. Xhartor Augur

The Qvic/Yttxa AoC requires running across KT, and those see invis mobs are lots less trivial.

AR/UP AoC generally results training the AR zone in.
  7. Lejaun Augur

I think it would still. Warcraft games had a huge following, much bigger than EQ at its peak. Combine that huge hunger for a Warcraft MMO + the ability to see what was and wasn't working + taking away EQ talent was a huge advantage for them.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Triconix Augur

Trick question. Evantil doesn't have an AOC. It's just a raid NPC.
  9. Bullsnooze Augur

It's literally next to the zone in like every other AOC? Accessibility wise it's easy to get to and the Lv30 enemies have abysmal pathing. You can literally run by them without invisibility, zone in, and zone out barely training the zone line.

I mean the AOC for SSRA is in a zone without O2.
    TLP Addict likes this.
  10. Trevalon Augur

/agree - I've never been in a guild who didn't train AR every single time we ran to this AoC.

I think the most time consuming and annoying AOC in relation to its mob has to be Dreadlands and Gorenaire.

Getting to that AoC then running back to get to setup for gore is SUPER annoying and honestly made me never want to ever do that mob...on top of her just being super stupid of a fight for marginally crap rewards.
    jeskola likes this.
  11. Xhartor Augur

I ended up just telling our enchanter to get an AE stun rolling that AoC, so we could just stunlock everything that got trained and AE down. It made getting to that AoC go much smoother.
  12. Siah Elder

Yeah I agree here. AC AoC isn't even bad.. But doing Qvic/Yxtta Dz's and having to run up walls across Kod'taz along a designated path or you train/die kinda sucks a lot more then AC AoC could ever be.
  13. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

Lol ya QVIC is terrible for trains to the aoc.