20th Anniversary Challenge cake

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LordAmio, Mar 19, 2021.

1. LordAmio New Member

Good morning!

In regards to the 20th Anniversary Challenge, the Platinum Anniversary Cake is not providing any slices. My cake from last year says I can only use it when home, so I went there. It does not cast anything.

To test, I bought the Platinum Cake from the store for 399 on a box. I was allowed to click it once, but it did not provide slices. On subsequent clicks, it says I may start more parties at home.

May I request this be inspected real quick for issues? Or may I seek clarification? I remember doing this last year, but its not working for me this year.
  2. Rondor Augur

At home means inside a house you own in a Neighbourhood zone / Sunrise Hills. Get and place a house on a plot of land if you do not have one already, zone in, and then the cake can be clicked in there to summon more slices.

It may possibly work inside other people's homes or neighbourhood guild halls, untested, but it should work in one of your own homes at least.
  3. LordAmio New Member

Yup. I tried exactly that. Inside my own house (x2) and guild hall.
  4. Aanuvane Augur

Worked just fine for me in my plot. On my plot, not in my house. I was able to click the cake, a cake appeared on my plot and I got 2 x 20 slices.
    Rondor likes this.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

It's an aura so if you're a class that has an aura you will need to remove that first before putting the cake out at your home plot.
    Eaiana, Aanuvane and Rondor like this.
  6. LordAmio New Member

That was it! I would have never figured that out!! Sorry devs, this isn't a bug after all.
    Thunderkiks and Rondor like this.